chapter 2

Mikey he wake up and look around and see y/n and jump out of the bed .

Mikey : the heck what Im doing on the bed with him .

* Mikey shake y/n to wake up  *

Mikey : hey wake up .

Y/n : mm .

Mikey :  * blush but hide it * think he is so cute then shake his head * .

Y/n: oh Mikey .

Mikey : what am I doing here and why I were this am not even were this in the first place .

Y/n : umm I change it .

Mikey : WHAT *FROZE* are you open your I when you change me .

Y/n: *think y/n think think think oh I got it * no I close my eye .

Mikey : phew  I will go to bathroom now * and walk away * .

Y/n: where are you going that the door go to the bathroom .

Mikey : eh hehe * run back and go to the bathroom and slammed the door .

Y/n : * facepalm * my door but why is he so cute .

Mikey he take a shower and shouted : y/n are there any clothes I can were .

Y/n: yes * he take a a clothes and go give it to Mikey and run back while blushing .

Mikey he take a clothes and were it .

Mikey : hmm look good * walk out and see y/n look at him *

Mikey : hmm look good * walk out and see y/n look at him * .

Mikey : what are you looking at .

Y/n : nothing .

Mikey : hmmp I will go now but don't forget to go to our gang basement because I have to introduce you to them * put the location on the desk and walk out of the house * .

Y/n : hmmm he so cute * simp noise * .

Y/n : hmm right Mikey say we have a meeting * walk to take a shower and were his clothes walk out and look at the paper and see the place hold meetings is next to the river and walk out and run to the meeting place * .

With Mikey walk and see Draken and the other look at him .

Mikey: what .

Draken : you don't have a clothes like that who clothes is that .

Mikey : your friends I meet yesterday * walk to his seat and sit down * .

5 min later And y/n come .

Draken : you come late .

Y/n: Sorry * look at Mikey see him angry a little *.

Mikey : let get start * shout * * y/n walk to Mikey * .

Mikey : alright today we have a new member join us his name is y/n please treat him like a friend .

Y/n bow to them .

They all cheer .

Mikey : draken you tell them I'm go home am tired * walk away * .

Draken : * shock * d dra draken .........* Turn and tell them to go party mission and some to to home * turn back and see y/n sad .

Draken : what .

Y/n : is he angry at me.

Draken : don't know ask him * shaking because Mikey say his real name and run behind Mikey *

Y/n : hmmm * sad and run behind him too * Mikey wait for me .

Mikey don't listen and walk to buy his taiyaki .

Draken : oh maybe I don't buy him a taiyaki .

Y/n look at draken and look back at Mikey .

After buy he come out and see Draken and y/n look at him.

Mikey : oh hey ken-chin .

Draken : *phew *.

Y/n : * think wow is he really the gang leader he look so childess * .

Draken : so that why you look so angry .

Mikey : yea you forget to buy me my favourite taiyaki .

Draken: I forget you know .

Mikey turn and see y/n.

Mikey : oh didn't see you there .

Y/n : *sad * it Okey .

Mikey : Okey ken-chin let go home.

Draken : Okey let go * walk then stop look back see Mikey stand there * what are you doing come on .

Mikey : pick me .

Draken sign * think right I forgot  walk back to Mikey and pick him up then see him fall asleep  and see y/n look at him * what .

Y/n : nothing .

Draken : you can go now y/n I will chat to tell you when will we hangout or have a meeting * and walk away * .

Y/n : oh oke- ...... * Walk back to his home * .

With mikey .

Draken walk in Mikey house and go to his room and put him on the bed and walk out go to the freezer and pick a water bottle to drink and walk to sit on the chair .

Draken : does y/n like Mikey .

Draken : maybe or not maybe or not maybe or not maybe or not maybe or not ..........

Draken : ugh is he like Mikey I will help him but will Mikey like him back .

Draken : ......... ..

We will see what happens in the next chapter 😅😅 bye guy hope you enjoy it .