wild dreams

Thursday

8 A.M

Kai

<< Our faces came closer and closer until we were only aches apart. I felt her hot breath on my skin, her beautiful eyes looking deeply in mine.

Fuck I missed this girl.

As we came closer I felt her soft lips brushing mine lightly, but not fully.

She knows exactly what she needs to do to get me beggin' for her. I normally love her teasing but now it was too much.

I needed her... right now!

I pressed my lips aggressively and at the same time passionately on hers and showed her just how much I wanted her right now.

And she definitely felt the same.

I felt how she opened her mouth to let me sink wider in her, as I did. I sucked her with my tongue until her mouth was dry.

As I noticed how dry I made her, I laughed proudly with my low voice. Maybe she was dry in her mouth, but her lower part told me otherwise. She pressed herself more and more in me, until I felt how I got harder and harder, now she laughed. Her laugh vibrated through her whole body and let me moan directly in her mouth, which let her just moan louder. I felt my will change fast into lust. Lust for that amazing girl, I could call mine.

I grabbed her ass, pulled her up to my torso and flipped us so, that she laid on top of me. She was so wet that I felt how her cumming came through her sweatpants directly on my topless body, and I loved it!

A layer of my favourite taste was all over my stomach, and I knew exactly what will happen now, which made me more horny. She lowered her head and the next thing was her dry tongue sucking on my lower stomach, to get as much cum from my torso as she can. As her mouth was full, and she definitely gave me several orgasm just by her licking me dry, she came up to me and opened her mouth.

I didn't think twice and opened my mouth too, while I pushed her head down to me, so I could crash my lips on hers.

As I opened her mouth perfectly with my tongue, I felt her cum. Her tasty cum between our mouths.

We kissed as long as possible, but needed to take a few breaths, before we started again were we ended. She laid on my chest with a now again calmed done breath, so I knew it was time to do something special.

I knew already that it will make her scream my name so much, that I will fuck her all night, until she couldn't talk anymore.

I took one hand, that was laying on her waist, off and didn't think long.

I pushed my hand into her wet sweatpants down to her hole and pushed my middle finger as hard as possible in there.

"Ahhh...Kai"., she screamed, barely able to stop. I loved her scream and it just gave me more power, to make her feel something she never felt.

I will never stop doing that.

As I felt more cum streaming down my big hand, I couldn't help myself anymore.

"Ah...let me fuck you hard K-" >>

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai

"KAI. Buddy, wake up!", Mason yelled at me, while shaking me awake. As I opened my eyes I needed to look a bit through my room, to know how much was real from my dream... If I was really with my girl! ....Nothing! I was in my room, alone. Kai just finally get over it, it happened 7 months ago.

As I started to get awake, Mason began to talk again.

"Kai, I heard you through the WHOLE house! It sounded like fun, and when I look at you, I think I am right!"

As he ended his sentence I looked done at me and saw how hard I was and sweaty. If I were honest I really enjoyed it, but it was too short. I just wanted to life this moment over and over again with my beautiful brunette.

"Ahh, let me fuck you hard!", Mason copied me laughing while making sex noises.

"Fuck you, Mase!", I said while falling back in bed. I didn't mind to cover my hard cock, as it wasn't something Mason saw for the first time.

"But be honest, bro. Who made you moan so fucking hard?"

"Your sister!"

"Now fuck yourself, Havertz!"

I started to laugh at my comment, and tried to fall back asleep, but it wouldn't be Mason if he just gives up with this answer.

"My sisters name doesn't start with a K!", he answered proudly.

"But My girl does!", I answered still not fully awake.

"Aha, your girl!"

Now I suddenly knew what mistake I made, fuck! He shouldn't even know that!

"W-Whatever you say. Just let me sleep!", I said with hope that he would end the conversation.

"No, buddy! We are late for training. Get your ass up, we should be there in 15 minutes."

"Fuck!", I screamed while jumping up, to run into the bathroom. Tuchel already knows that I am always late and doesn't like it really much. I can't help myself; it just happens. Kai Havertz means being late.

"Don't forget to take a shower, bud. You just fucked someone!"

"Suck your dick, Mason!", I screamed while hurrying in the shower, to get somehow on time to our football training, but I know it would be a miracle if Kai Havertz one day, comes on time to training.

The last thing I heard was Mason yelling that he would tell Julian all the details over the phone.

I had to smile!

Although I don't always show it, I'm the happiest person to call the fools Mason and Julian my best friends. Since Julian unfortunately doesn't play in Chelsea like me and Mason but in BVB, it is very difficult to meet more often, but we do our best to keep everyone up to date. And no matter how long we can't see each other, no one can break the bond between the three of us, even if it can sometimes look like that.

I just love my idiots.