chapter 6

"What!!!!!" She shouted in Shock...

" Kya ..what.... ..??it's you who told me that you can't face the society..I'm just helping you out .. after that , no one can't say that you are giving birth to an illegitimate child...and also after that you are going to America , you don't want to face anyone...and one more thing , don't build castles in air that I'm going to marry you because I like you....it's just a fake marriage" rishi completed

His words directly hit on her heart...she felt like someone is pushing her into a deep trench....

Shanaya's pov

Is he a man...??.how can be a man so rude...that too with a woman... emotion naam ki koi cheez hi nahi hai iske andar... shaadi koi bachcho ka khel hai...? What did he thought about me...am I a puppet for him...koi khilona hai kya mein...i hate him...i hate him to the core... But .. there's no option left.. now a part of him is inside me...

Pov ends

Rishi snapped his hands infront of her...
She came out of her thoughts...
He continued..

"And also I can't present you before my maa like this..may be she will reject or  something else will happen... and i can't take risk...so meine ye decision soch samajh kar liya hai..you have to co-operate with me...this marriage will not be legal..it's just only a drama...maa ko dikhane keliye kuch photos ki zarurat hai..to bas ..vohi chahiye like celebrities do for advertisement...vo kya kehte hai... photoshoot...yah.. that's it...ek aur baat ..after that , you will be known as Rishikesh malhotra's wife...so no need to worry about your maan..samman ..and whatever... society ki aage tum mera wife hoga aur mera bacche ki maa.. delivery ke baad tum America jao..I'll handle my mom.. slowly I'll convince her.."

"Wah..what a plan.. mr.malhotra ..you are really not less than animals... your wife!!! ..my foot ..!!.what a heartless man...How can he ...how...he is playing with his own mother's emotions...Mr . Malhotra kuch to sharam karo....but I've to go to his house..oh.. god kaha bhas gaya...I hate you mr.malhotra....i hate you..!!!" She thought to herself...

With no other option left..she agreed...

" Ok...2 din baad...the day after tomorrow, humari so called shaadi hai...be ready...I'll inform riya too..." He said to which she nodded..

He drove car to her apartment...
He dropped her and went...
She entered her room..she sat on the bed ..

She placed her hands on her belly and closed her eyes...Tears started rolling down from her eyes...
" I wish this baby won't be like him..." She thought...

Suddenly her phone buzzed..she picked it up and it's Rohan...
" Di..yaar kaha ho...still in hospital...what did riya di said? Are you ok...is the treatment successful? Bata na yaar Di..even  bhai didn't picking up my call..."

He shot questions even without saying hello....

" Relax ro...let me explain...he is driving that's why... and i reached back to appartment..he dropped me ....and one more thing ro... congratulations.. you are going to become  chachu..." She completed without any special emotion

" What !!! Woohoo.!!!..." she heard Rohan hooting and shouting from the other side of phone...
A slight smile came to her face...

" Really di...yaar ....I'm so happy and Congo di..you are going to be a mom..'"

" Mom...or temporary mom...?" She asked sarcastically..

That statement made Rohan sad...he felt very bad for her...

" Sorry di... yaar..achcha vese bhi...did bhai said anything to you..." he asked

" yes... about another drama...the marriage drama..." She replied emotionless