Arch For Me

Raavi came down from the aerial bar and cursed unable to get the final step of her routine right, at this point her arms were swollen and hurting from being up in the air and her back hurt with the amount of times she had arched trying to perfect the final pose of her dance, she had been working on perfecting her dance routine for the upcoming cultural fest that was held annually in their college. She wanted her dance to be perfect this time around because everyone from the Pandya family would be coming to watch her dance, she had not told anyone about it because when she had gone to her MaasiMaa with high hopes that she would attend her event, but she had simply dismissed her saying that she had to go attend a kitty party and she didn't want to disturb her MausaPaa because she knew he would be busy that week, finally Anita Di had taken notice on how sad she looked about it and had taken it upon herself to cheer her up, and hence the entire Pandya Family along with her Anita Di were coming to the fest. At this point she just wanted a hot shower and afterwards she would go spend some time with her Dhara Di, it had been a while since she visited the Pandya House and its residents.

As she thought of the family her mind went to Shiva, her supposed No.1 enemy but with the way he had been looking at her lately with those intense eyes of his, the way he kept pulling her close to his body when they were all up in each others faces and the way their lips would be inches apart from each other, she would have been lying to herself if she didn't want to kiss those lips. She dreamt of the feeling of his lips and moustache against her own, the thought of Shiva and her like that had often lead to restless nights, and it had only been a matter of time before he had begun frequenting her dreams as well. God she was going crazy over a guy she was supposed to hate, but at this point she wasn't sure she hated him, at least her body did not, well not with the way it had reacted to his proximity and the heat that came off of his body, the usual strong cinnamon scent that came off his body which used to annoy her made her throb and ache with need and the way he held her, his hands warm and his grip rough on her sensitive skin, any tighter and she was sure he would leave marks of his fingers on her body, not that she would mind them in the first place. She shook her head trying to rid herself of such inappropriate thoughts, now really wasn't the time to be thinking about the Bhoothnath, she needed to finish the goddamn dance routine and get home.

It was already quite late in the evening and she was sure that no one else apart from her were on campus, she had gotten permission from her dance teacher to practice in the evenings and for the past 3 days she had been enjoying the time she had to herself in the evenings, the entire college would be empty and she could blast music as loud as she wanted to and there were no nosy boys trying to enter the room or annoying teachers who kept complaining.

She looked at herself in the mirrors that lined all the walls in the dance room, her black workout pants stretched across her legs like second skin allowing her to move freely, her t-shirt on the other hand was soaked through and was now uncomfortable against her heated skin, the sleeves of the cloth heavy against her arms, restricting her movement, the stupid air conditioner wasn't working as well. Looking around she figured no one would be there anyway and she was wearing a camisole underneath so she just removed her T-shirt, the absence of it already making her feel less irritated. Raavi sighed as she prepared to do the whole routine one last time and just pack it up and go home. As she started her routine and quickly got engrossed she busied herself with the dance.

Shiva on the other hand wasn't having a good time, he hadn't seen the Chipkali in a long time and he was bothered. Very bothered. He was used to seeing her everyday and ever since he realised his feelings for her he wanted to see her everyday, but his Chipkali was being annoying, evading him and the entire family since almost a week now because of her stupid dance thing. He was unable to focus at the store and his family members were beginning to get suspicious of his absentmindedness, it was particularly difficult to evade Krish at times, the boy was simply everywhere!