𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗

═════════•°• :𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑: •°•═════════"

Landon Kirby and Rafael Waithe are shown walking down the street towards a Catholic Church. Landon clearly showed exasperation towards the plans Rafael made for that evening. He was totally against it.

Landon: Rafael, seriously, it's not right.

Rafael: It is what it is, Landon. 

Landon: You're not Catholic. You shouldn't have to confess your sins. 

Rafael: I tossed a lawnmower through the patio doors, bruh. If apologizing to God gets Hector and Maria off of my back, so be it.

"Great another werewolf to deal with," Damon said while rolling his eyes"

Everyone in the room gave him weird looks.

The two walk into a church, where their foster parents were waiting with the priest. Rafael looking a little nervous, sheepishly greeted them.

Rafael: Beunas trades, Father Pietro. [Good evening, Father Pietro]

Father Pietro: Beunas trades, Rafael. Por favor, pray with me.

Rafael takes a deep breath and goes down on his knees in front of the priest. The foster parents turn their attention to Landon who looked quite uncomfortable by the situation unfolding.

Hector: Landon, you can leave now. It's okay, we can take it from here. 

Landon: I'm good, Hector.                                                                                                                                                  Marie walks over to Landon and says in a soft voice.

Marie: Landon, this is between your foster brother and God, okay? 

"10 bucks, he is going to be exorcised," a voice said which was surprisingly Stefan's.

"What makes you think that," Elena said with a frown

"Oh c'mon that woman saying that this between him and god, what else do you think it is " Rebekah answered her stupid question

The said person looked like she could go into a hole because of the embarrassment

Rafael slowly turns his head to Landon

Rafael: Hey, I got it, bro. Just wait outside.

Landon sighs and reluctantly does as he's told, walking out the door toward the stairs at the entrance while Hector and Maria follow after him. Once he's outside, Landon sits on the steps, puts in his earbuds, and begins listening to "Love is Madness" by Thirty Seconds to Mars, pulling out a small journal from his coat pocket and beginning to write something.