What are you doing angel? (Male Dom x Fem sub)

Content: Soft Dom, bratty sub, short story, not too heated. 

Everything that the story has should be up here <3

including trigger warnings, kinks, content, anything you really need to know about what the story includes 

TW: Light punishment

Just use your Dom's (D/n) or whoever's name you like y'know, just enjoy yourselves <3 

Mature audiences only.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What are you doing angel?" D/n asked as Y/n got under his work desk and started messing with his belt.

"Not now Darling, I'm busy." He pulled her out from under the desk, frowning at her, she knew she was supposed to ask first.

"Humph-" Y/n stomped her foot on the ground, she knew that D/n hated when she did that.  D/n could already tell that Y/n was going to be trouble tonight, he had been caught up in his work for most of the day, important things that he could lose his job for, he didn't really spend much time with Y/n today though he knew he should have. He sighed and turned in his swivel chair, "Babygirl, come here.." he gently patted his lap "I only have a little more work then we can go to sleep" Y/n just raised her eyebrow at him and with a slightly smug grin she shook her head. "No."  

"Y/n. here. now. you know better than to tell me no.." 

He tried making his voice hard and icy, but he knew he couldn't, he just wasn't made for the rough stuff like most Dom's did, but he was going to get through to her one way or another. He knew exactly how to make her listen to him.
"Y/n don't you want to be a good girl for me?" His voice was smooth and expecting as he patted his lap again. "Come here my precious angel. I just want to cuddle you." 

Y/n sighed and then made her way to D/n chair "Are you my good girl?" D/n pushed on.

"Mhm" Y/n replied while shaking her head, just before she sat down though D/n pushed her down over his lap, her bottom in the air as he pulled her skirt up and he rubbed his hands together for a bit of friction. "Now, as much as I hate to do this, you know better than to pull the stunt you just did, understand?" his voice was still soft and full of care but he was serious and she knew this. 

"Y/n? Do you hear me?" she whined and nodded "Sweetheart, I can't hear your head shake, you know how to address me." "yes sir" she winced as he spanked her only four times, two for each cheek, then he sat her up on his lap, he hugged her and she dug her face into his neck, 

"Now, are you going to behave while I finish this?" D/n started petting her head softly, 

"mhm." Y/n nodded softly against his neck. 

"thats my Good girl."

(This is my very first one and I wasn't trying to be rough with it, if I got anything wrong please comment so I can grow and tysm for reading, there will be more that are more detailed and spicy ones soon)