preview

Reader's Information

Quirk: Shadow Control

Type: Emitter

Basic Information:
This quirk allows the user to manipulate their shadow, stretching it however they wish to achieve the users goal. There are multiple ways for the user to use this quirk in battle, such as being able to turn their shadow into a creature of their choosing, but it can only last for so long. As well as being able to make clones of themselves to confuse their target but these clones can't physically touch their opponent or opponents as it uses up to much of the users energy. It also allows the user to merge with their own shadow to travel unseen by their opponent.

Drawbacks:
If the user over exerts themselves, they will be left paralyzed and lose functions of parts of their body.

Strengths:
When merging their shadow with their target or target's it will paralyze them and give the user the ability to control the targets body.

Weakness:
If there is no light to produce a shadow the user is unable to use their quirk, to manipulate shadows.

Special Moves:
Shadow Possession: Once a user merges their shadow with a target's, the target cannot move on their own other than to talk. The only movements they are able to make are those that the user makes: if the user walks forward the target walks as well, and so on. But keeping a target restrained requires a great amount of energy, making it difficult to maintain for a long amount of time.
Shadow Stitching: This move uses materialized shadows to attack and bind, instead of just immobilizing a target. The user changes the shape of their shadow into several sharp tendril-like needles and controls each separately.
Shadow Binding: The user extends their shadow along a target's body, this move gives the shadow physical properties. The closer the user is to their target, the stronger the binding becomes. Though it becomes weaker over an extended period of time.

The Shadow Imitation Hero: Rogue

Tends to work in the shadows, to have an advantage on villains with her quirk. She strikes her opponents sneakily in the shadows without causing any casualties. The media and the public adores, Rogue, for her cool and calm personality. Her hero costume is a black leather sleeveless turtleneck leotard with a silver zip that goes all the way up to her neck, and a grey cropped puffer jacket that is always left unzipped, along with a pair of thigh high black boots that had silver zips that ran up the front of the shoes and silver steel cap at the front of the boot to add extra strength to her physical assaults. She is currently ranking #5 on the Pro-Hero chart and ranking #3 among the female Pro-Heroes. Starting out she was a student at U.A in the same class as Shota Aizawa [Eraserhead] and Hizashi Yamada [Present Mic], but it wasn't long after their graduation that a villain went on a rampage through the streets of Tokyo, where [name] single handedly put a stop to it and making a name for herself as Rogue, the shadow imitation hero.

Stats:
Power: 4/5 B
Speed: 4/5 B
Technique: 5/5 A
Intelligence: 4/5 B
Cooperativeness: 3/5 C

[surname] [name], the person behind the hero:

[full name], is known to be quite lazy and nonchalant as a person but when drive to do something she won't hold back especially when there are innocent people in danger. Her goal as a hero is create a world where she can just lay around watching the clouds in peace.

Information about the story:

The reader is twenty-six year olds, four years younger than Shota Aizawa. The story will start off during the U.S.J arc, there will be dialogue from the anime/manga in the story. A lot of the story is going to be a development of the readers relationships with the characters of MHA, so it will most likely be a slow burn.