On my face

It was night and I was watching porn on my laptop. I came across this video where a guy came all over a girl's face. "Wow I wanna try this, welp time to find daddy" I thought while I walked down the stairs.

I saw him sitting on the couch watching Supernatural. Seriously who the fuck watches Supernatural at night?!

I sat between his legs and his hands went straight to my hair stroking it. "Baby" I whisperd. He gripped my hair and said "it's still daddy or sir for you love" I sighed and said "okay daddy".

Now baby what were you about to say?

I sat on his lap and put my face in the crook of his neck and said softly "well it's not really important but urhm". I stopped mid sentence because I felt my cheeks heating up.

C'mon love we've been together for so long no need to be embarrassed or feel shy for telling what you want.

God I love this man so much

I was still trying to figure out how to say "I want you to cum on my face" without saying it like that.

Well you know uhm I was upstairs watching some video's and c-

Oh you mean like YouTube video's or?

I started grinding on his thighs. No these kind of video's. I stopped grinding my hips once he knew what I was talking about.

I believe I didn't tell you to stop, now carry on and don't stop grinding on my thigh baby

Damn this man made me feel so small

"I want you to cum on my face daddy". I just spat it out like that because I was getting impatient.

"Owh you want me to use you like a ragdoll baby? Yeah?". I nodded not trusting my voice. "Go on pretty girl get on your knees for me"

I squealed happily

I started getting on my knees
God I loved being on my knees for this man.

I pulled down his sweatpants and boxers. He chuckled and said "impatient now are we baby?" As he said that I took his whole length in my mouth.
I love the sounds that he makes i should do this more often
I started sucking him hard and swirled my tongue on his tip.

Just like that baby

I started going faster hollowing my mouth and pushed him deeper untill I felt him hitting the back of my throat.
God pleasuring him is what I live for

He pulled me back by the hair signaling he was close. He stood up and started jerking off. I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out ready for everything.

"Here it comes baby". He moaned as spurts of cum went in my mouth and on my face. I swallowed everything that got in my mouth and smiled at him satisfied.

Take a picture it'll last longer

Without hesitation he took his phone and took a couple of pictures. "Put it as your home screen daddy". I smirked challenging him. "All done princess"

So care to tell me why you wanted me to cum on your face so bad?

Kneeling again I answered I saw a porn video where a guy came on a girl's face and that turned me on plus I love being on my knees for you daddy. You cumming on my face made me feel like a dirty and used whore and I love it I'm your dirty little cumslut aren't I daddy? I said with the most innocent tone

Yes, yes you are baby.

"Again again daddy cum on my face again daddy pretty please". I begged as I looked up at him pleading.

Baby we have enough time, I can cum on your face later right now you need a shower.

I rolled my eyes and said fine

Don't be a brat baby or else I'll take you over my knee