Truth or Dare pt. 2

This picks up from the previous part...

Vienna: I guess I'll wake them up. Taffy use Wake-up slap!

Taffy: Wiggly-tuff *uses wake-up slap*

Everyone: What was that for!

Vienna: Long story short, I accidentally gave all of you regular headphones instead of the noise cancelling ones so you guys ended up falling asleep when Taffy used sing.

Anyways since I made sure this bunker had separate rooms, I will give all of you your room assignments. By the way this will be based off of who I ship you with.

Everyone: *groans*

Vienna: Here they are:
Room 1: Ash and Misty
Room 2: May and Drew
Room 3: Dawn and Paul
Room 4: Gary and Serena
Room 5: Jessie and James
Room 6: Barry
Room 7: Brock
Room 8: Clemont

Vienna: Barry, Brock, and Clemont are by themselves since I don't ship them with anyone who is in this book.

*fourth wall breaks*

Vienna: Joe, can you fix the fourth wall?

Joe: On it!

Vienna: While he's doing that, let's start with the dares! Since no one gave us any dares, we are going to do the ones that I came up with!

So the first one is for everyone including me to be turned into the first stage of one of their Pokémon's evolution lines. Also this dare will last for three chapters and during the course of those chapters everyone will evolve until they reach the final stage of their pokemon's evolution line.

Anyways, here is who's turning into what:
Ash-Pichu
Misty-Togepi
Brock-Onix
Gary-Squritle
May-Torchic
Drew-Budew
Dawn-Shiny Piplup
Paul-Elekid
Barry-Normal Piplup
Serena-Fennekin
Clemont-Shinx
Jessie-Ekans
James-Koffing
Vienna-Eevee

*snaps fingers and everyone turns into assigned Pokémon*

Barry: Why am I a normal Piplup while Dawn gets to be a shiny one?

Vienna: It was so I could tell you two apart.

Ash: Why am I a Pichu while my most notable Pokémon is Pikachu?

Vienna: Because Pikachu evolves from a Pichu.

Ash: Oh. *uses thunder shock on no particular person/Pokémon*

Vienna: Unless I say so, do NOT, I repeat do NOT use any Pokémon moves. If anyone attempts to use a move, I will take away that person's ability to use moves.

Everyone: Got it.

Joe: I finished the repairs!

Vienna: Good. Hopefully we won't have to worry about that anymore. Onto the next dare! It's for Ash to let Pikachu eat/drink as many ketchup bottles as he wants. (A/N: I got saw this dare in another truth or dare and changed it slightly to create this dare)

Ash: But Pikachu loves ketchup too much! He'll eat all the ketchup.

Vienna: Doesn't matter. I can always get more. Anyways, *snaps fingers and Pikachu appears*
Hi Pikachu! Welcome to Truth or Dare! Your here since we need you for a dare. *points over at Ash/Pichu* Ash has to let you eat as much ketchup as you want.

Pikachu: Pika-Pika (Why's Ash a Pichu?)

Vienna: It's because of a dare. Anyways, time to do your dare. *gives Pikachu a handful of of ketchup bottles* Here.

Pikachu: *starts eating the ketchup*

Half hour later...

Vienna: I think you had enough Pikachu. *attempts to take the ketchup bottle that Pikachu was currently eating out of*

Pikachu: *uses thunderbolt*

Vienna: *gets electrocuted* But this is your fifteenth bottle!

Pikachu: *glares*

Vienna: Never mind. Anyways, my last dare is for Misty to hit Barry with her mallet and Barry can't threaten to fine her.

Misty: I have been wanting to use my mallet lately!

Barry: Should I be scared?

Vienna: Yes. Yes you should.

Misty: *hits Barry on the head, knocking him out*

Vienna: You could have left him conscious. Anyways, that's it for today, so you can go back to your room and sleep.

Still Vienna: Someone should probably bring Barry back to his room. Meowy, can you do that?

Meowy the Meowstic: Meow (sure) *uses psychic to bring Barry to his room*

Vienna: Anyways, until next time, Au Revoir!