~3~

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Melissa POV

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

You've got some nerve to cheat, How could you be shaking in frustration after that one word?

I can't help but sigh, seriously

Ian's always been silently watching Melissa's Behavior from afar, because he was never the target of her resentment.

He must be flustered now that I've finally poured him out of my rage onto him.

Well, why don't you just get what you deserve while i'm at it?!

Since I've reincarnated as villainess, i'm not all that kind hearted either, you know?!

"Hmp, Gosh!" 

"Fine then, i'll just leave it at that."

"Since you despise me so much, Your highness, There's no point Marrying me."

"What would we even do if we get married?"

"Play patty cake in bed? I'd honestly prefer that over anything else."

...Frankly speaking, this won't happen until much later, But according to the novel, Ian will fall deeply  in love with Yuri, And eventually ask Melissa to call off the engagement.

Frankly speaking, this won't happen until much later, But according to the novel, Ian will fall deeply  in love with Yuri, And eventually ask Melissa to call off the engagement

This came as a huge shock to poor Melissa.

Melissa, who loved Ian dearly, couldn't accept the breakup.

She cried and made a huge fuss, refusing to break up with him.

But later on, Ian dumped her in public, leaving her pathetic self in the dust, and Melissa's life was forever ruined.

Of course, i have no intention of letting that happen to me.

What did Melissa even like about him in the first place?

Sure, He might not had feelings for her, but he cheated on her in public.

There was no reason for me to cling to him!