Friday

"Baby, I'm home!" I yell as I walk through the door. "I'm in the kitchen." He replied. I take my shoes off and walk into the kitchen and see my favorite meal being prepared with my handsome fiancé shirtless and sexy. "So, how was work?" He questioned. "Oh, yeah. Work" *i giggle* "It was great we didn't have much to do today so I stayed in the office an-" Before I could finish my sentence his hands pulled my hips closer to him and he kissed my lips and I felt like I was on cloud nine! "Now what we're you saying beautiful?" He asked as he went back to stirring the pasta. "I- I don't remember..." I'm lost in thought his body hypnotizes me.
2 hours later

We just finished dinner. While I take a shower and change he cleans the kitchen then we'll get ready to chill and have our usually nightly movie night but I think tonight's also game night since we're both off tomorrow.
45 minutes later
"Baby, I'm out of the shower you ready? It's your turn to pick the movie." I call out the door. "One minute. I'm coming upstairs," he replied. I hear his footsteps I get up and open the door and he's at the door he looks me up and down then licks his lips, "You know I love you right?" He asks. "Of course I do!" I reply. He slowly got closer to me grabbed my hips and started to kiss me then things escalated pretty quickly. Next thing I knew he was picking me up and pushing me up against the wall and pulling my clothes off and unzipping his pants. Then he lays me on the bed, "Damn, baby you're so wet already! Now let me destroy you." Slowly kiss from my thighs up, stops at my pussy for a second teases my clit then continues to kiss up my body. Finally we're making out then he slips it in I let out a soft moan in his mouth trying to hold it back, then he goes in and out slowly pulling his head back. "Look me in the eyes baby." He starts to speed up faster and faster making my eyes roll back my moans get louder. He puts his hand over my mouth trying to quiet me down. He slows down but goes harder. "What was all that talk about you not ever going to fold to me? That's right you're my dirty little slut." My eyes continued to roll back sound wasn't even able to come out at this point i couldn't barely catch my breath. 2 hours in this position before he says, "I'm gonna cum baby!" I flip him over and hop on top of him and begin to ride him. "Use me as your cum dumpster. Please baby." I want him to impregnate me finally I'm tired of waiting and this is the only way I'm in control he has not power over me any more. I begin to ride him and he tried to push me off but I grab his hands and hold them over his head and kiss him to hear his moans better. Feeling him filling me with cum and his dick throbbing inside of me is the best feeling ever. Even when he finished I keep going I'm not stopping now it feels to good. I start to speed up not allowing him to catch his breath getting revenge on him for everything he's done to me (sexually). I'm not letting him get away this time, "Whose little slut are you?" I grab his throat and slow down. He shakes his head. I speed up and feel on his chest feeling all his weak spots. "Now whose little slut are you?" I say one more time Im timidly looking into his eyes as he submits to me, "Yours master, Im your little slut." He wispers. Now I'm coming close to finishing and after I finish I know I won't have any more energy but I'll be hungry. Maybe I should take him out for breakfast bc we've been going at this for 9 hours is 7 am.