Juniper paws' start (being writen)

^-The picture at the top is Juniperpaw as a warrior-^

Juniper paw opened her tired eyes, yesterday she stayed up with  her mentor Quail feather. Juniper paw didn't think staying up until sunrise would make her so tired. Regardless, the tired she-cat slunk out of her nest and out of the apprentices' den. Once out Juniper paw gave a tired yawn while she stretched. Juniper paw trotted to the prey pile and gently nosed though the dead mice and gophers. Juniper paw picked up a small baby bird with a broken wing. Juniper paw trotted out of the camp's entrance with the bird dangling from her mouth, she then paded to a rocky spot where her clanmates were basking in the sun.

Juniper paw dropped the mouse, she mewed “Hey Raven paw” to her dark pelted brother.

“Hey Juniper paw" He said with a purr in his mew, a large brown mouse at his paws half eaten.

"How was the patrol?" Raven paw asked.

"Fine it wasn't very fun, we just checked the border" Juniper paw answered.

"Oh well it was funner than Dove cloud lecturing us about leaving camp without permission" Raven paw said with a huff.

"There was no foxsent so maybe Squirrel star will be less strict" Juniper paw said then dug into her bird spitting out down as she ate. 

As she ate QuaiI feather trotted up to them a gopher was in her brown jaws. "I don't know how I ever got used to eating prey, but now I could never eat kitty pet food" the warrior purred as she dug into the goher, the smell of warm blood clouding Juniper paws' nose. 

"I see you also slept late" Raven paw mewed with a chuckle. Quail feather huffed at the apprentices comment. Juniper paw swatted a grey blue paw at her brother's ear with a playful hiss. 

“Oh, Juniper paw, don't mind him” Quail feather said and flicked her tail over Juniper paws’ nose.
Juniper paw huffed and said “Okay, but only for you” Juniper paw stood up with a carcass in jaws. Juniper paw stopped, turned and ficked Raven paw in the nose playfully. 

Juniper paw trotted away from her littermate and mentor, she headed to the Crow Place and left the bird carcass among the other eaten prey. She then trotted back to camp to find her mentor. 

Juniper paw found Quail feather sharing tongues with Snow call, she then looked up at the sky and saw it as a litter after sunhigh. ‘Good she will be done soon’ Juniper paw walked over to the two cats and sat patiently next to Quail feather.  

>CRITICISM IS APPRECIATED<

>THIS CHAPTER IS NOT DONE YET<