-1-

Harry's POV

 I'm in the laundry room of the royal castle, folding the family's laundry, and let me tell you, this room is fancy as shit. I mean, this room is bigger than my childhood home, and it's just the laundry room. I live in the east wing of the castle now, where all the servants live. I moved here when I was 12-13 due to my family running out of money, and my parents didn't want to starve their kids. We get fed here, but there's a uniform and they won't change it unless you give a very valid reason to, so y uniform is torn up, and missing sleeves, so I'm cold all the time.

I quickly finished the laundry, I was used to doing it since I was assigned the chore at around 15, so 2 years now. I walked out of the room, and checked my list of chores, seeing all I had to do now had to clean the basement. 4 flights of stairs. Great.

I walked down the ridiculous amount of stairs to the main floor after about 20 minutes of trying to find the stairs on each floor. I've worked here for around 5 years and I still have trouble finding the fucking stairs.

After about 10 more minutes, I finally found the stairs to the basement. I had found the elevator long ago, but servants weren't allowed to use it. It's like these people wanted my asthma to kill me.

I was walking down the like 50 stairs to the basement, almost tot he bottom, when I heard a loud noise from one of the farther rooms in the basement. My eyes widened as I listened to the noise closer, and I think I could hear yelling from someone screaming things like 'help' and 'please'. My gut was telling me to run back up the stairs and do this job later, but I've always been a curious person, so i walked down the hall.

As I was walking down the stairs I saw a door slightly open and I assumed that it was where the screaming was coming from. I walked up to the door, being very careful not to make a noise when I saw him. Prince Louis and his two best mates Zayn and Liam yelling and pointing guns at a man tied to a chair.

I've always had a crush on the prince, my sister could tell you that, I didn't try to hide it around her.

One of his mates, Liam I think, fires his gun in the air, right above the man's head, and I can't stop myself from letting out a gasp. All of their heads snap in my direction, as well as their guns, and my blood ran cold. I was scared out of my mind, I didn't know if I should run and tell someone, or if I should stand my ground here.

Apparently, even though my mind wanted to pick the first option, my body had other plans, and my feet stayed planted in the ground, but I don't think I can speak, let alone stand my ground in any way. They probably wouldn't take me seriously if I actually tried, because I was pale as snow, and was shaking like a leaf.

Prince Louis walked towards me, and grabbed my wrist tightly. If this had been under any other circumstances I would've been loved him touching me or being near me at all, but we were in a basement, and there were three guns, ready to fire, pointed at my head.

Prince Louis dragged me into the next room, and pushed me into a chair, his mates coming over and surrounding me.

"Why are you here? Who sent you?" He questioned me, and my eyes widened as I shook my head vigorously. he hummed, and I could tell he didn't believe me at all.

"Who? He went on, rolling his eyes when I didn't answer. He put his gun to my head again, and my eyes widened. I bet I looked like an owl on crack. "TALK." He yelled, and I stuttered.

"I-I n-no one s-sent m-me y-your majesty, I-I'm a servant, a-and I had to uh c-clean t-the b-basement t-today." I said, still stuttering and shaking horribly. He hummed, and tucked the gun back into his waistband.

I let out a silent breath of relief, feeling like I could breathe again. They all chuckled at my relief, and the Prince said, "Well then, we'll go ahead and tell you the consequences if you even think about telling anyone."

The three went on to threaten me about if I said a word they would do things such as kill me, torture me, ruin my life, take me away from my family, etc.

"Liam, Zayn, leave." Prince Louis ordered, and Liam and Zayn left the room immediately, maybe going back to the man tied to the chair. They knew who they were talking to.

"What's you name, little one?" He questioned me, and it scared me a little bit because I wasn't expecting him to care enough to even ask my name. "Harry," I whispered weakly, and he smirked.

"Well Harry, I'll be keeping a close eye on you, little one." He said softly, but it was still a threat. I wanted to scoff at the fact that he called me little one, even though he's only 3 years older than me, he's 20., and 5 inches taller than me, and he's 6'0. The name did comfort me a little bit, but I was still on edge.

"C'mon little one, let's get you upstairs and out of the cold, you must be freezing down here." He said, then thought for a second. "Y'know what, here." He said decidedly, taking off his suit jacket and pulling it over my shoulders. I tried to protest, but he told me that he's a prince, and he could get a new one with a snap of his fingers, and to keep it.

"What if my family or other servants ask about it?" I asked because I knew Gemma would be on my case immediately. "Tell them you ran into me and you were freezing, so I gave you my jacket. if they don't believe you then tell them to talk to me." he decided, and looked down at me with a face that told me that he was proud of his excuse.

He walked me to the east wing, and then stopped.

"Remember what I told you little one," He bent down a little to whisper in my ear, "Even if you do tell, good luck getting them to believe you, and besides, I'm a prince,

I'm untouchable."

-------------------------

Here we go!

co-written before editing with 

Thoughts

Questions

Ideas

1105 words

October 8, 2021