The fire killed them

Emily's pov.

'Ugh... I wonder what to draw'At the moment i was in the forest wondering what to draw it was really annoying. I went to the forest because at the time my parents were arguing about having to make more money and that my mom had to get a job too and blah blah blah. I hated it i was only 17 and i know i should get a job and start to think about my furure and stuff but no that aint in my mind so i left. I was on my favorite tree that i once stayed to sleep in when i was 7 years old and didnt look at the time so i woke up to the sound of my parents and cops calling out my name....wow i loved that day. So back to the present i finally know what to draw from where im sitting i could see a family of birdys so maybe i could draw that. I was about to start drawing but nooooo i heard someone call my name and they scares the birdys away.

I turned around and saw my nieghbor he was a 19 year old that couldnt get a job and lived off his parents his name was Eric. He stop infront of me and said " Im smy sorry." his voice was full of sadness. I got confused all he did was scare away the birdys but still does he have to be that sad.I just looked at him and said " All you did was scare some birds and your that sad man you must really love birds" i said with a amazed face part of me wanted ro laugh. But i then got a bit serious when his face remained sad. I then got abit nervous and asked " whats wrong" he replied " They died in a fire the house is burned down ..i im so sorry your parents are....dead." When that last word escaped his lips i was frozen i was alone know in my mind i had nothing but the thought of my parents dead.. I was alone in the world now i had no other family or friend to go to. I had nothing.