Hidden powers

Emily's pov.

I was scared. I was staring at a faceless man. You dont see that every day but though again i did kill someone just for not wanting to go to a foster home. So ehh. But now back to faceless dude. I then had a bit of courage to ask," who are you?" without showing fear. He looked at me well i think he was looking at me i couldnt tell. He then spoke somehow and said," i am slenderman." and that is when it came to me i remember reading about a guy or creature or whatever he was called slenderman he was a killer with some other people called the creepypastas. I then remembered i never said my name so i wispered quietly," my name is Emily" he spoke again," i know your name i have been following you for sometime today and i found out your name but also if i may ask you why do your eyes change color?" i got confused with that ' what does he mean my eyes change color?'

No ones pov.

Emily: what do you mean my eyes change color no they dont.

Slenderman: i know what i saw they changed color when you killed the man that was trying to take you away.

Emily: how do you know about me killing that guy?

Slenderman: dont you remember what i said if not i will tell you again i have been following you for sometime .

Emily:stalker

At that moment Emily was getting very annoyed by this arguement and little did she know one of her eyes was turning ruby red. Slenderman noticed and teleported them to a room in the mansion and made her turn to a mirror.

Emily's pov.

I was shocked what he said was true. I tried to calm down because i felt anger build up in me that wanted to let out but no i couldnt le..... But to late the anger won against me my eye was blood red and my hair turned pitch black and it turned longer i stared at the mirror again. When i looked i didnt look like the Emily i was. I looked like a soul less person who cared for nothing and no one this was the person who killed the man who tried to take her to the foster home this was the person that always wanted to come out.

No ones pov.

Emily could not take the person infront of her she just couldnt. The new Emily took control and a shocking thing happend she attacked Slenderman. Slenderman didnt understand why she attacked but he was not going to let him self get attacked so they fought. But it was kinda difficult because Emily had phantom hands. The phantom hands appear when Emily is in danger or she is angery. But because Emily barely found out her power Slenderman had an advantage. Then out of no where Slenderman said to stop which Emily did. Slenderman spoke," i no longer want to fight i have seen enough. I have an offer to make you ."