PART 6

So I'm back with today's chapter........
Hope u all will enjoy it...........
As many of you requested for mature content, so here it is..........
I'm writing it for the very first time so please forgive me if it didn't match your perspective.......

AT CHAVAN NIWAS

After party,,,,,,

B - Sai bada tu Samrat ki honewali patni se mili ?????

S - Nahi kaku.....

A - Virat yahan aaa...........

V - ji aai

N - Virat Sai Samrat ki honewali patni se nahi mili hain

V - 😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰

So - Toh tu jaa use milwa de.....

Na - Virat akele nahi jaega balki sab bacche iske sath jaenge..........

Youngsters - ji🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂 (except Virat😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰)

M - chaliye vahini.....

S - ji

Everyone went near pakhi.....

K - Yeh hain Samrat dada ki honewali patni Ms. Patralekha Mohitepatil.......

S - 😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯

P - Yeh gavar kaun hain. Jise na makeup karna ata hai aur na hi Chavan khandan ke hisab se kapde pehenna....😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

S - Wo kya haina Patralekha Vahini
main aapki tarah nahi hoon jo kapdo ke naam par parivaar ki izzat lutane mein tuli ho......

P - matlab????????

S - Manje Kay nahi..... SAI VIRAT CHAVAN ki baton ko samajhne ke liye na dimag ki jarurat hain jo aapme 0.00000000000001% bhi nahi hain...............
( To Virat ) Main bohot thak gayi hoon room mein chalo abhi.

V - Haan haan. Chalo......

Sai and Virat went towards their room leaving everyone in shock......

Sai came and opened her jewelry and hair and was about to go to washroom but Virat stopped her by pulling her from her waist.......

MATURE CONTENT STARTS(18+)

V - Kahan ja rahi ho sweetheart.....

S - Change karne

V - aaj toh wo mera kaam hain na............. So.............

Sai blushed

Virat picked her up in his arms and went towards the bed 🛏️ abd laid her down. He hovered over her and kissed her forehead, eyes, cheeks, nose, earlobes and then finally the lips. They broke the liplock after 20 minutes.......

Then he removed her dupatta and threw it in the corner of the room.................

Then nuzzled in her neck giving her open mouth kisses, biting her and healing with the tongue..... She was moaning and he was groaning harder as harder it goes............

His hand came on her breast and he squeezed it. She moaned and he smiled and he opened her blouse and bra and started kneading it. Then he sucked it as harder he could. At last he bite it making Sai moan louder.......
He did the same with the other boob.........

She removed his sherwani and give kisses and hickeys all over his upper body making him groan.......

He gave hickeys on her neck, collar bone, cleavage, breast, tummy, and waist.....

She gave hickeys on his neck, collarbone, abs, stomach, and waist................

Then he went down and opened her lehenga and panty at once. Now she was all naked.....

He put hi index finger in side her.   
She moaned. He was moving it in continuous motion making her moan louder. She gave her first cum of their beautiful night. He went down and sucked it. He sucked her all wetness. Then he went towards her lips kissed her and moved back.......

He opened his lower and boxer. And wore his condom. Came between her legs. He teased her by rubbing his manhood on the entrance of her womanhood. She can't control more. She pleased him to come inside her and he did. He thrusted into her. First he went slow after sometime Sai requested him to go harder and he went.............. He fulfilled their desires. They continued their work for more 3-4 hrs and slept in each other's embrace......

So this is it for today................
Meet u all in next chapter

Your author
Barbie2102