✨Chapter 10✨

Last but certainly not least was me, who strutted over to the crown wearing Kakshi, who looked overwhelmed in presents.

"Do you have hands for one more thing?" I asked as he fumbled around with some of the gift before setting them down on the desk.

"Now I do." He responded, looking at me, "but you're not holding anything?"

"I don't need to, Watch this!" I said while making hand signs, "It's For My Research Style! "Icha Icha Paradise" Jutsu!"

Kakashi looked at me, giving me the look of, 'heh I knew it,' when a book with a (f/c) cover appeared between my fingers.

"And here we go! "Icha Icha Paradise: Birthday Special Edition" by the Pervy Sage himself. Or at least I think so."

"No way-"

"Yes way."

I gave him the book before smiling at him,

"Happy Birthday Kakashi!"

・.........................................━━━━━━━☆ ☆━━━━━━━.........................................・
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Wait- Pervy Sage?"

"It's for my research?"

"'Icha Icha Paradise'-"

"(Y/n)," Tsunade started, "do you know Jiraiya?"

"The hermit of Mount Myoboku, the wise and immortal spirit, THE TOAD MOUNTAIN SAGE?!" I stated excitedly.

"Hold it-" Naruto mumbled, "that sounds oddly familiar, believe it!"

"Of course I know the legendary sanin! Come on, you really didn't think that I wouldn'-"

Suddenly, there was a 'poof' and a crap ton of summoning smoke rolling into the room from the open window behind Tsunade's desk.

"No fucking way-"

"I HEARD MY NAME-"

Suddenly I could hear the japanese drums.

"IT 'TIS I-

THE TOAD MOUNTAIN SAGE"

I let out a high pithed screech and everyone covered their ears, even the new white haired Sanin.

The music slowing faded off, as did the summoning fog, which revealed a mane of spiky, white hair standing on a red toad that had a small part of it's tongue sticking out of its mouth.

"HOLY HECKING STICK- IT'S REALLY JIRAIYA- CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?!" I fangirled screeched while waving a copy of "Icha Icha Paradise" that I had summoned with random gangsta hand signs I came up with.

"Oh! A person of culture I see!" Jiraiya responded, hopping off the top of the toad threw the window.

"Of course! How could I refuse a fan-" he said while walking up to me, "Wait, aren't you a bit young for that? How'd ya' get it anyways?"