♡Laito x reader smut♡

Warning smut if with caution!
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Oh birch - Chan can you come with me somewhere for a minute or two?" Laito said grabbing your wrist "Ok sure what do you need?" You asked as he pull you into his bedroom.

"Well I didn't really need anything I just wanted some one on one time with you." He said as his hand traveled to your wasit "But wait that makes-" you didn't even finish your sentence when he pined you down to the bed.

"Oh bitch-chan whe  you say those naughty things it really turns me on" He tied your hands together and started taking off your clothing "L-Laito what are you doing?!" You say trying to get your hands untied "hush now bitch-chan, let me pleasure you."

"Now tell me, should I start by you screaming till you pass out?" He said as he slow puts his member into you "ngh~" You softly moan "Bitch-chan~ don't hide those sweet moans from me, scream out that you want me." He opening your mouth and stuff this touge into your mouth leaving no place untouch. "Now I'm going to start moving now so don't think about trying to hide any moans besides, I know even if you block them they will come out." He starts thusting in and out you "Laito~" you moaned "I-im g-gonna" before you can finish you came on this memeber and when it pulled out of you he came on the bedsheets.

"Goodnight bitch-chan I love you" He said pulling up the covers and kissing yur forehead.
.
.
.
.
Sorry if this chapter was short again I'll try and make then longer bye♡