A fun Saturday (part 1)

Luz P.O.V

I wake up the next morning with a smile on my face remembering the fun day yesterday with Amity. I'm in the middle of a stretch when my phone pings, I look over at it and to my surprise it's from Amity.

I look at my phone and have to look over at the name just to make sure I read who it's from and yeah I read it right it's from Amity. "Dear, Luz Noceda, that was your last name right? Anyway everyone is meeting up at the studio for our weekly fun day and band planning. Let me just get to the point, I wanted you to come to especially if you want to help out with the band. -Amity."

I laugh at how formal she is over text. I get up and work on getting ready and throw on my purple and white cat hoodie grab my keys say bye to my mom get in the car and put the key in and shoot a text to Amity that I'm on the way.

~~At the studio~~

I pull up and I'm about to text Amity to tell her I'm here when I don't need to because Amity comes outside. "How'd you know I was here?" I grin at her while getting out of the car "I saw you pull up, so I came out to greet you."

"Were you watching and waiting for me?" I quirk a brow at her smirking "I uh no" she looks away slightly and put's her hand on her neck. "A-anyway, Boscha, Emira, Viney and Gus are here already just waiting on Willow. Also Boscha has the flowers waiting for Willow."

"Wait? Boscha hasn't given the flowers to her yet?!" "No, still waiting for her to arrive" "can I tell her?!" "Sure, but you didn't hear it from me" I grin at her and just because I can I give her a hug then head inside ready to embarrass Boscha.

"Wait, Luz!" Amity runs after me before I head inside "So, as a warning Emira being Em might bother, prank or get to close to you. She's my older sister and she's well interesting she also likes to embarrass me all the time so please don't encourage her."

"How dose she do it?" Amity sighs "for one nicknames, annoying, nicknames." Amity groans "just ignore her as best as possible, and stay by me Emira might be less likely to bother you if your near me." I nod and we enter with me next to her.

"Hey, look at the cutie mittens dragged in~" Amity groans and her face turns slightly red "Emira, I swear do not call me that!" "Awww why mittens? Don't want your girlfriend to know your nickname?" Amity goes beat read and all I can do is freeze up and turn almost every shade of red.

"Emira! I fucken swear!" Emira just laughs and runs off with Amity following behind stomping. "I uh" is all I can get out when Viney walks over. "Hey, don't mind her she's always like this. She doesn't know how to behave, anyway names Viney. You are?"

"Luz, wow uh it's really nice to meet you. I-I'm a huge fan of the band" "I've herd, it's nice to finally meet ya" I quirk a brow at her "how-how did you?" "Amity, she's been texting me about you a lot" I can feel myself instantly flush red.

"S-she has?" Viney nods "yeah then Em stole my phone and now she won't leave Amity alone" I feel myself get redder and I feel like I get light headed. "O-oh wow I uh think I need to sit down" Viney has a worried face and sits me down.

Emira walks back out, sorta, Amity is dragging her out by her hair "ow ow ow ow ow ow!" Emira looks like she's going to say something but Amity glares at her and she shuts her mouth. "Hey guys did I miss anything?"

Willow walks in grinning and Boscha jumps up and grabs the vase with the roses "hey uh Willow when I got here these were left on the door for you." Boscha hands the vase to Willow "again? Why don't they come forward and tell me?"

"I uh don't know maybe their to nervous to confess to you" Willow looks at her tilting her head a little "Well they shouldn't be, Id' like to meet them since they keep getting me all these nice things" I get a slightly evil idea but if it'll get those two together I'll give it a try.

"Willow" she looks over at me confused "I know who got you those" I say this to her in a playful tone and Boscha gives me a look while glaring at me. "Who, got them for me?" Willow and Boscha both look at me while Boscha is giving me a panicked look.

"Well you know this person well, they also basically work with you" Boscha again glares at me but somehow harder this time "well who are they?" I stand up and get closer to Amity just in case. "Well I'm sure you'd be glad to know that her name is, Boscha."

I smirk at her and Boscha goes red most likely from embarrassment and Willow just turns to her "you are the one doing this?" Boscha just looks back her and nods then heads to the kitchen and sits down with Willow following.

"Anyway we need to discus one the next song we are doing a cover of" Amity seems to go from playful to work face in a second "when are we doing this?" "next week on Thursday Em, like always. Did you not read the message I sent out about rehearsal and show time? Oh wait of course you didn't your Emira."

"I read it." Amity looks over at Viney and quirks a brow at her "yeah, I also read it to Emira who probably ignored me now that I think about it." Viney swivels her chair to face Emira "Vines, what do you say about going out on Thursday?"

Amity sighs and pinches her nose "and those two are out, well I was thinking an easy song for us to work on. Luz, would you like to try it?" I instantly start choking and nearly spit out my water "w-why me I barely know how to play?"

"Yeah but you learn quick, come on want to at least try?" I just sigh and nod "fine I guess I'll try it out" Amity smiles at me before she moves one to the next thing. "Okay next thing what should we do today?"

"How about the theme park?" Amity hums and nods "that could work. Boscha, Willow what do you thi-" Amity turns and looks over at them but quickly stops talking so I look over in the direction to see what's going on.

I look over and I can't form any words. Emira is getting impatient wanting to know what's the hold up "Boscha! Quit making out with Willow and get over here, we need to know if you want to go to the theme park."

The two of them jump and Willow going red "yeah sure whatever, let's just get going then." Amity rolls her eyes "Viney you brought your van yeah?" "Of course, and theres an extra spot for Luz, that she's welcome to ride with us or she can drive." I look at Emira and know the best option "Amity get in my car, I'll drive ya so you don't have to deal with Em." Amity just laughs and me and Viney grab our keys and we get going.