Chapter 1: Discovery

Yo, so a bit of a heads up. I chose Sluggish's suggestion since I mean we gotta be honest... Rimuru as an Awakened Demon Lord would just one-shot every single nation's army and literally make the war way shorter and more boring. So that's why I picked Sluggish's suggestion. This time Rimuru here will be killed by Hinata and reincarnated. He will retain most of his skills but their power output might be a bit nerfed most likely be more than Mary Sue but not overkill, and the rest is on me. However, I may change things up with some of the skills or remove some of them.

With that out of the way...
Here's the Chapter.

- - -

Rimuru Tempest was a monster revered by his people as a great leader and an innovator of new technologies and bringing in new items or foods. He was adored by other people in many countries and was loved by many. He was an advocator of the coexistence of monsters and humans to finally have peace in this world and live with each other. Despite his peacefulness, many have seen him as a threat and were to be ordered to be killed off and was successfully killed by a Holy Knight named Hinata Sakaguchi.
Now, Rimuru is in an endless abyss... As he floats through this abyss he was informed by an unknown System almost like VoTW that due to his irregular existence the system considered him a threat and now his body is being destroyed, and memories are being deleted his entire existence will be forever gone, Rimuru wanted to fight back but accepted his fate as he feels more powerless to stop this fate of his. However, before his existence was fully gone a shining light appeared and pulled him in.

(A/N: One hell of a long line of text.)

In the Empire April 13, 1908...
In an isolated church or an orphanage...

There was a knock on the door.

Nun(1): "Yes?"

As the nun opens the door she saw no one but a crying baby left behind.

Nun(1): "Oh my... a poor child is left here."

Nun(2): "This makes it 8th this month."

Nun(1): "There's nothing we can do... Let's take him in."

Nun(2): "Yes..." 

The nun then carried the unknown baby and treated him.

Next morning...

As the baby opens his eyes he sees a nun feeding him. He was confused and tried to talk with the nun.

???: >Hello?<

But the baby cannot seem to speak and was unable to communicate with the nun. Confused he looked around and found himself in a new form... In the form of a baby.

 In the form of a baby

(A/N: Cute baby)

???: >What?! Why am I a baby???<

As the baby tried to remember what happened a pain in his head occurred. 
The baby tried his hardest to remember but the more he tried the more painful the headache occurs. In the end, then he gave up as he is unable to remember who he was.