Chapter 1

Note:
Chumma oru lighthearted 5 chapter size small story.

*****

Evening 4 PM...

One beautiful wet evening after a moderate rain, the sky seems gloomy and clouds are still dark.

The music of droplets trumpeting window panes, rooftops and tree-leaves just came to end.
Though the rain stops, light drizzle still continues.

Rain always give different emotions to different persons..
A poet could be Wondering how colourless water is able to add so much colour to entire world with just half an hour cameo...

For children after school, rain is just wet playground and it seems to be a spoilsport for their scheduled evening playtime.

It should have rained heavily in the morning before their school van came so that they would have holiday atleast...

For lovers around, it is an occassion to cherish and express their love.

For somebody it is a reminder of Lost love as well..

Ok... Enough...we are not supposed to have a story here..

vaanga naama college ku polaam...

St.Paul Engineering college Canteen...

Crowd of sober boys sipping tea and scanning their mobiles @ canteen.

All looks so dull and boring eventhough the climate is picture perfect for cheerfulness around.

Reason ? worldly common reason...
No girls around...

Girls are sitting at their classes and playing around inside their classes itself by extending their hands via windows..

Poor boys.... waited for long time..

Suddenly, bunch of girls did a beauty parade towards college canteen who are successfully able to pursuade the attention of all boys sitting there...

Oh wow....

Boys came back to their senses...

Just now they are sensing this pleasant weather, Dizzlings...Petrichor,
Colourful world?! he he...
why not ?

without girls, dont they have any meaning to boys..... Definitely not...
So they are rightly came back to their senses..

Suddenly curiosity started bulging in all boys heart and they are growing impatient and hopping around to just have a glimpse of that one particular girl...

College beauty queen.... Well defined dream Girl for most of them assembled there..

Mullai...

So boys started sight adichufying her inch by inch..

Poor girl...she cannot stop their kolli kannu eyes.. So she is adjusting her dresses and contained herself within her friends gang so most of them wont see her...Boys eyes are penetrating her features like a Laser.. Rain...drizzing...dream girl...
They cant help as well...

Many boys unknowingly played Jeans song in their mind...

"
Anbe anbe kollathe...
Ithuvarai mannil
pirantha pennil
nee thaan nee thaan
Azhagiyadi..
....

Penne unthan Mellidai parthen...
adada brahman kanjanadi...
Satre nimirnthen...
Thalai sutriponnen..
...."

Her aura was already cleansing the negativity and boredom that was bubbling around canteen so far...

Even though lot of good looking girls started pouring on after that batch, lot of boys eyes involuntarily fixated at Mullai gang table with Mullai as focal point mostly...