28

"Do you need anything Lele?"

"Water?"

"Are you comfortable?"

"I can get you more pillows?"

"I'll get-"

"Jia Baby just sit down I'm perfectly fine."

Chenle stated as he watched the frantic girl in front of him as he sat on his bed having been discharged from Mrs. Lee's care.

"Are you sure Lele?"

She asked, making sure that he wasn't just trying to stop her from doing anything.

"Yes Ji now sit."

He demanded while patting the space next to him so she would sit down. She nodded and slipped under the covers before helping him lay down.

"Careful Lele."

"Says you."

"I-"

The boy let out a dolphin cackle at her response to being called out. She pouted as she looked up at him, making their eyes lock into each other's.

Time stopped as they gazed into each other's eyes, Jia had never felt this sensation before, her whole body tingled and went slightly numb as she was stuck under his spell. She saw the love in his eyes while they subconsciously drew closer to each other ceasing any space between them.

His eyes broke from hers to glance down at her red plumb lips. His left hand found its way to the nape of her neck and his thumb scrapped gently against her now slightly flushed cheeks.

The gap between enclosed, their lips grazed against one another's.

"JIA- oh."

They hadn't noticed the door swing open to reveal a Doyoung who instantly spun around and walked straight out of the room. The girl let out a high pitched, sharp squeal, rolling off the bed and under it with a split second.

"Hyung what do you want with Jia?"

Chenle asked with a giant smirk on his face.

"I'm sorry for disturbing but Taeyong wants Jia downstairs as Yuta is coming to the base in 10 minutes."

Doyoung announced from behind the door half-open.

"Tell Taeyong Hyung that she'll be down in a second."

The door closed behind the older boy making the girl sigh in relief from under the bed. She pulled herself from underneath it and brushed herself down, facing away from the male.

"Don't laugh, that was embarrassing-"

And that's when Chenle burst out the laugh he had been holding in making the girl groan as well as blush bright red.