1

"Ai otho.. 8.30 beje gache. Ebar late hoe jabe..( get up, it's 8.30 already. You would get late) " She leaned and nudged her husband the nth time, making a roll of her still damp hair into a bun.

This was a routine her life had fallen into for the past five years. Five years that she had been married to this man.

" Mm. Ektu darao.(wait a while) " He mumbled on his sleep, taking a turn away from her.

" Na. Darabo na. Tokhon theke othachi. Khali ektu darao ektu darao korcho. Tar por late hoe gale amar opor chellabe. ( I won't wait. Have been waking you up since forever and you are making excuses. And then all the bashing would come my way when you would get late.)" She blabbered grabbing his hands, trying to pull her up. Yet, futile. He's huge. She's nothing in front of his huge 6" 2 frame. Almost a foot shorter, she was like this little fountain in front of this waterfall of her husband.

Her husband, Sidharth Bose. And she, Shehnaaz Bose. Shehnaaz Roy Bose rather. Shehnaaz preferred to keep her maiden name intact. No need for a woman to give up her identity after a marriage. Or so she believed. And Sidharth never complained!

Why! She doesn't know. It was in one of their pre martial meetings that she had professed her wish to keep her maiden name intact and he had agreed. Without any qualms. Just a nod and ok. And she was elated enough to not to break the happy chain her life was falling into five years ago. She didn't want to jinx it.

Of course getting a guy agree for his would be wife to keep her maiden name, it was like a dream come true. Specially with the patriarchy the society was so enamoured with these days. Patriarchy behind the mask of being free and cool and hip and happening.

But Sidharth, he was like a breath of fresh air amidst this claustrophobic patriarchy she had seen all her life. She had put forward, a lot of her demands before the nuptial and he had agreed. Without any tantrums or clauses. Just like that. Sidharth, she felt, was too good to be real to her at times. Yet, he was very much real, slipping back to his slumber land again right now, despite being nudged so many times.

This was her husband. A heavy sleeper. Getting him up from his sleep had been like a tiring job for her the past five years. How he used to manage alone, she had no idea, but now, five years with him and she was aware how tough it is to break through the wall of his slumber.

The man could sleep through an earthquake!

" Sidharth get up.. Please.. You are so heavy. " She huffed trying to pull him up. He groaned but sat up immediately, letting his face rest on her chest, snuggling there. Shehnaaz felt a little bolt of current passing through her entire body with the way he just snuggled to her thick breast. Five years of being married, they had a good healthy sexual life . Or so she thought.
Despite an arrange marriage, yet they had been eager enough to consummate their marriage quite early. Well, not the first night though, but right into their honeymoon, in the valley of Kashmir, it really turned out to be their honeymoon in its literal sense. They have had sex for the first time and became one. And the valleys of Leh and Ladakh had witnessed their dance of eroticism and passion.

Surprisingly, they synced well with their passion. Not very over th top hungery, their appetite for physical intimacy matched well. There was no disappointment in that field and they had discovered that quite early.

" Five minutes we can spare right! " He mumbled, right on her breasts, snuggling more in, waking desires up in her body. It's been a while they have been intimate. No, nothing wrong between them, just her periods.

A week long celibacy, she just got rid of her heaviness between her thighs just a while back. All clean and free for the next 28 days.

" Why? Five minutes craft korar eche jaaglo naki( do you have the sudden urge for that give minute craft or what)? " She teased as he laughed on her chest, that deep grumbling mirth she was absolutely crazy about. A deep throated laughter, it was one of the very first few attributes of him that had pulled her towards him during those initial days. He would always laugh like a free bird. Throwing his head off, that deep belly rumbling laughter and she knew he was a good soul.