~Chapter 3~

Hestia got in the backseat of Ty's car. She only got in the back seat so that Ty and Calvin could sit together and talk to each other with Hestia having to hear everything. Ty knew this wasn't his best friend, she loved to sit with him in the front to talk to him as much as possible, he knew something was up. He just couldn't ask, if he did Hestia would act like nothing was wrong. As they were 2 hours out of California, a horrible storm hit. Ty was trying his best to stay on the road, but even his best wasn't enough. He suddenly swerved into another car. The ambulance was called immediately, for some unknown reason Calvin was the only one not injured. The other car followed them to the hospital since they saw a glimpse of who was hurt, they were heartbroken. As they got to the hospital to ask to see them, they noticed that there was another male in the waiting room who was also in the car. He looked familiar to the new male and female. They went up to Calvin and introduced themselves. "Hey, I'm Victoria and this is Liam," the girl introduced, she continued "I was just curious about how your friends are after the crash, and also could you tell me their names?" Calvin was quiet for a minute, and he started to talk. "I haven't gotten any information on them yet, but their names are Hestia and Ty. They're childhood friends, and your names sound familiar? I think i've heard Hestia and Ty talk about people with those names." Victoria and Liam started to tear up at the thought of their two childhood best friends being in the hospital, Calvin was freaking out as this was happening. Calvin was the first to speak, "I'm sorry to ask but why are you two crying?" Victoria responded immediately saying "Our names sound familiar because we are Victoria and Liam, their other two childhood friends, we moved away in middle school and we were coming back this summer so that we could surprise them. Also, is there a reason Hestia was in the backseat? I've known her for years and whenever we could be in a car with Ty, she would have to sit with him." Calvin didn't know how to respond, he knew the reason but didn't want to tell two people he just met that he's in love with their childhood friend. It became clearer and clearer to Calvin as the conversation went on. He suddenly realized that Hestia was in love with Ty as well, she was doing this to protect both of them. What will Calvin do next, will he back off and let Hestia have Ty or will he keep trying to get with Ty?

——————————————————————————
i'm so sorry it took this long to get this chapter out, i've been really busy and i was also grounded. So, what do you think Calvin will do? How do you feel about the new addition of characters?