Chapter 4

FEBRAUARY 2

Lucy's POV

"What shall we do today?"i ask Juvia,Levy-chan,Erza and Mira.

"How about watch a movie"Juvia said

"Let's go to Starbucks"Levy-chan said

"Let's play video games"Erza said

"Or how about let's go........"Mira said

"SHOPPING!!!!"we yelled

"Let's go shopping for our dresses for prom"i said

"Right"they said

[[[[AT THE HEARTFILIA'S GOWN,DRESSES,AND PROM DRESSES STORE]]]]

We entered my store(it is also Layla and Jude's store),and they stared in awe.

"Wow Lu-chan!!you have beautiful dresses!!"said Levy-chan

"Yeah"said Juvia

"Right"said Mira and Erza

"Now let's go find our prom dresses"

15 minutes later

We came out in the fitting room,I was wearing a hot pink ball gown with sweetheart tulle beading with hot pink sandals.Levy-chan was wearing a A-line bateau long orange chiffon ruched prom dress with orange sandals.Juvia was wearing a strapless beaded a-line ocean blue prom dress with ocean blue sandals.Erza was wearing a red high low prom dress with red sandals.Mira was wearing a long white empire strapless beading organza prom dress with white sandals.

"You guys look great!"i said to them

"Thanks you too"they said to me

After that we watch a movie,hang out,and playing video games at Erza's mansion(A/N:all of them in Fairy Tail are rich).Then we said our goodbyes to each other and go to our own houses or I should say mansion.

BEST DAY EVER!!!!!i yelled in my mind and open my Facebook in my laptop.And I then check my friend requests,I accept Natsu Dragneel,Laxus Dreyar,Gray Fullbuster,Jellal Fernandez,and Gajeel Redfox's friend requests.

~FACEBOOK~

Lucy Heartfilia feeling happy with Juvia Lockser,Levy Mcgarden,and the 2 others.
Best day ever!!!!cuz hanging out with my bestfriends in the mall.
Makarov Dreyar,Erza Scarlet,Juvia Lockser,Levy Mcgarden,MiraJane Strauss,and the 3,949 others like this.
Comments:
Natsu Dragneel:Luce what are you 5 doing there?

Laxus Dreyar:Baka,it's very obvious!!hanging out with her bestfriends!!!!
1,526 people like this

Natsu Dragneel:I know,so what did you 5 do there?

MiraJane Strauss:we're hanging out,we go shopping,watch a movie and playing video games at Erza's mansion.
2,737 people like this

Erza Scarlet:right
2,636 people like this

Lucy Heartfilia:uhmm......
3,534 people like this

Natsu Dragneel is offline
Laxus Dreyar is offline
MiraJane Strauss is offline
Erza Scarlet is offline
Lucy Heartfilia is offline

I then close my laptop and I take a bath and wear my pajamas and I then fall asleep.