🎀

SHIP:
,, 🍮 [ Clover x Licorice]⌇·˚ ༘

₍ ⌨ ᶻᶻᶻ [theylove_carmen] is typing ... ₎

Clover sighed, his body ached, he didn't feel well. He felt as if he were to pass out, but his body too weak to even do so. Clover leaned against a tree, breathing heavily. Licorice passed by Clover, but then Licorice stopped dead in his tracks.
"Clover?.. you alright, darling?" Licorice said, his voice seemed sad, and depressing. "I-I'm fine, Licorice."
Clover said, his hair flowing in the wind. "You don't look fine." Licorice said, walking over to Clover and sat down next to him. "Everything hurts." Clover said, leaning on Licorice. Licorice moved Clover on his lap and rested Clover's head on his chest. Clover closed his eyes, Licorice's breath on his forehead, Clover fell asleep soon after. Licorice wrapped his arms around Clover, and held him close.

🖇·˚ ༘ ┊͙[The next morning] ! ˊˎ

Licorice woke up, Clover still on him, sleeping. Licorice stayed there until Strawberry cookie walked over, "Clover's tired, isn't he?.." Strawberry said, adjusting her hood. "Yeah, he worked hard to help heal the team." Licorice said, staring at Raspberry cookie that was just across the small river. "Mmm, yeah..you should make sure he gets enough rest." Strawberry said, sitting down and pulling out a book, she layed down on her stomach and read the book. Licorice kissed Clover's forehead, smiling as Clover smiled a soft smile, after atleast an hour, Strawberry grabbed a soft pink and white colored bookmark, and put in the book before shutting it closed. Strawberry rolled onto her back, and fell asleep. Clover's eyes fluttered open, he looked at Licorice and blushed a bit. Licorice used his hand to raise Clover's head, and kissed him. They kissed for a while before separating, Licorice smiled, and so did Clover.

꒰꒰ ❛ ❏ thanks for reading!. ¡!~ ⌒⌒: @[theylove_carmen] has logged out . .