CH 1:"Eyes"

Older men

Steter/ Stiles Stilinski x Peter Hale.

Ch one. " Eyes "

Stiles can't get Peter out of his mind, sure he may be almost twice his age, but that's one of the things that appealed to him. Stiles always ended up having crushes or things for older men. And Peter Hale is no exception.

Stiles finds older men just know what to do. How to treat him and make him feel good. In more than one way.

It doesn't help That Peter is always so confident and flirty. Those V necks he likes to wear don't help much either, Stiles seems to find himself distracted by the view, more times than not. Not that anyone seems to notice. Which certainly benefited Stiles.

Stiles woke up on a warm summer morning only to realize his pants were sticky, specifically in the crotch region. He sighed deeply. He hadn't had a wet dream in years. But his: what use to be a small fascination with the older Hale, Has turned into some deep heavy feelings for the creeper wolf.

Stiles wasnt just sexully attracted to Peter, he seemed to be seeking more attention, even if it was just a small hello. Stiles craved that. He craved the feeling of: knowing he had Peter's attention whether it be for a few seconds or minutes.

Not that Peter wasn't some good eye candy, He was way more than that. The man was just so attractive. Stiles didn't know if that was a wolf thing. Or a Hale thing. All the Hales seem to be very pleasing to the eye. Stile eyes just so happen to always end up peter ass.

By the time the young 18 year old Had washed off in the showeer, And gotten his clothes on, he already had four messages, From his friend Scott Mcall. Receiving more than one text at a time from Scott was normal. The guy was just very enthusiastic. The messages in question were Scott asking the young Stlinski, If he wanted to hang out with him and the others: Others being the rest of the pack. They all decided to have a fun day. Hung out, eat snacks, watch T.V, Scott had also mentioned night swimming.

Stiles quickly texted back saying.

" Yeah sure, I just need to eat. Then I'll head over to The loft." Stiles did just that, Nothing more, Nothing less.

He was soon pulling into the parking lot for the building, which contained Derek's loft. The walk up the stairs wasn't long, But it was quiet. Which in turn left Stiles in his own thoughts. And as I think you can guess his thoughts started to wonder to peter. He wondered if he'd be there. The rest of the pack was very weary of the man. Who could blame them?

Though lately everyone has been getting along amazingly. Thus Stiles was hopeful the older wolf would be there.

Stiles pov:

I slid the large metal door open. I never knocked anymore. I mean why would I? This place is like a second home to me. And last time I checked you don't knock on your own door before entering. There would be no point. I rest my case: I don't have to knock. I walked in and everyone was staring at me. Lately I haven't been coming to hangouts, or meetings. And I think you can guess why. My eyes dropped to my feet. I don't really know why I was so nervous. It's only been about a week since summer started, which means it's been a week since Ive seen any of my friends.

What happened next I wasn't expecting. Scott ran up to me tackling me to the ground, In a very tight hug. Then that turned into a puppy pile with all the younger members of our pack. Derek included. I could hear All the adults that attended laughing. Those adults would include. Chris, Mellisa, Jordan( who was still classified as one of the younger pack members, which meant he was in the puppy pile. ) And Peter...

After a minute everyone was standing, and smiling." Stiles you're not allowed to be gone that long again, ever." Derek smiled warmly at me. Lately we have been gettin along. We still bicker about things. But overall we act more like Scott and I do.

" Agreed." My gaze shifted to the deep voice, the words came from. Peter was smirking at me. He had his feet up on the table, And he leaned back into the couch, with his hands over his stomach. He looked relaxed. I couldn't help but smile back at him. A few minutes of a not so awkward silence, people started talking and moving around. It's nice to be hanging out with everyone again.

It's been about an hour and everyone's arguing about what movie we should watch. I however snuck away to the kitchen to make some food. Can't blame a man for being hungry. I didn't seem to notice A certain wolf following me. I was halfway through making a sandwich when he finally spoke. "So Stiles care to explain why you haven't been around since summer started. The rest of the pack has been here everyday, some even stay the night. But you not so much, This is the first time you've come over. " Peters spoke in a lower tone than usual, which I'm assuming means he wants a serious answer from me.

I opened my mouth to speak but quickly snapped it shut. I don't even know what to say. I'm already all flustered just being in the same room as Peter, Alone. . And probably look like a goddamn tomato no doubt. " Stiles, I'd appreciate an Answer. '' After minutes of silence he spoke again. It wasn't in a threatening tone or anything. Which is kind of odd for peter. He actually seemed to be concerned.

" I just needed A little break, plus I wanted to catch up on some sleep. Not that it's any of your Business." I ended my answer with my usual sass, Before turning back to my sandwich: So I could finish assembling it. I also wasn't really lying, Not really. But my heart rate was already through the roof. And Peter knew it.

" When will you learn little one, You can't lie to wolves. '' I turn around and Peter is extremely close to me. Due to the fact that he's taller than me, I have to look up to see his Dull blue eyes. I alway seem to get lost in Them. They're just so mesmerising.

" I'm not lying, You just make me nervous..." I ducked my head down feeling embarrassed.

" Ok I believe you, But." Before he said anything else he lifted my chin up, Now I was staring into his eyes again. " You don't have to be nervous around me, I'd never do anything to harm you. In any way." His grip tightened slightly before he dropped his hand and walked off. I was left standing in the kitchen alone. I needed to calm down before I walked back in there.

Within the hour my dad showed up. I was so fucking thankful for that. Because I was wedged between Peter and Scott on the couch as we all watched Avengers End Game. I got up to give him A hug before attempting to sit back in my spot. Which I will admit was very difficult. Half my ass was on Peter's lap and the other half was on scotts. But honestly I was used to it, As packmates were all very close and cuddly. The only thing that had me blushing was when Peter moved his hand up onto my hip.

Though no one seemed to notice or care, They all probably saw it was normal behavior. We as a pack basically had no idea what personal space was. A Lot of the wolves in the pack: which made up most of us. Were always scenting each other and everyone. It was normal.

A/N: I hope yours guys enjoyed the first chapter, I have never really written and published anything to do with teen wolf, So hopefully this story ends up working out. I have slow updates because I have a lot going on around me in the real world, So I try to write when I can. 

WORD COUNT: 1410 words.