「Day 1」[Aether] ~Mummy~

"Why are you so scared of me?" He asks you, playing with his bandages that now covers your body, each one holding your limbs to another object around the room efficiently binding you.

"Why me.. just.. why..." You ask him voice filled with frustration and sadness, it broke his heart for you to utter those words. He fell in love with you for many reasons but voicing it all out would take decades if not centuries.

"I.. don't think I can explain it.. so I'll go ahead and show you instead!" He smiles happily but you couldn't tell anymore, not when all you see from him is his lifeless eyes and skin that felt like leather. Not an inch of mortality left from him. How can he claim to love someone when he doesn't even have a heart that beats anymore.

"Just let me go!" You struggle against his grasp but somehow the bandages that you don't know even how old it is kept you within its grasp. He only smiles at you a hand on your cheek making you shiver from how cold he is.

"I can't tell you go, I'm sorry but I don't think I can live without seeing you anymore." He explains sadness filling his voice with a sense of innocence. It was making your head spin, how does he sound so gentle and kind when he has you tied up against your own will.

"I'll make you feel better.. don't worry." He tells you and your whole body, every muscle constricted itself ready to fight back. His face leans onto yours the bandage coming loose revealing his golden hair.

"It's going to be okay.." He reassures you, you had no idea what was going on anymore. Your body that was tense relaxed with his voice.

"I'm here." He continues softly kissing your lips, your mind was a mess. Your body reacting as if he's in control instead of you. It felt disgusting to feel his lips on yours but subconsciously you lean in for more. He opens his lips just as you did as well allowing his tongue to move into your mouth breaking away when he noticed you needed air.

"I'm sorry, I finally got to taste you so it seems like I was a bit hasty. But.. I still want more.." He apologizes again but this time he kneels down with a small movement of his hands the bandages on your legs moved your legs apart showing him your glistening cunt.

"Thank you for the meal." He calls out smiling when he sees your embarrassed face, his tongue invading your hole while he nudges your clit with his nose. You could feel the wet muscle moving inside you, doing its best to touch everything it can while you moan out in pleasure. He groans loving your taste removing himself from your hole to lick your clit, rolling it around his tongue while sucking on it.

He looks up at you smiling and stops what he's doing "I'm glad you like it.. but there's plenty more where that came from."