Epilogue

"Today in collaboration of U.A's Class 1-A and the famous 3-E. They made a film, Classmates or Family" 

"The film made a record of most views within one day."

"So today we have the casts and the future heroes... CLASS 1-A and CLASS 3-E. WELCOME!"

The reporter said.

"So, Aizawa-sensei or should I say Erasure head. What are your thoughts when making this film? They said you played a big part on directing your class." She asked

"I personally thought this movie is a way to send our messages to the outside world, I believe by collaborating with different type of people with different type of perspective can help those out there that are scared to speak up." Aizawa explained, or more like yawned.

"Hmmm... Your movie contains alot of questions and answers, such as when the question game and when Kaede tought Class 1-A" The reporter asked.

"That 'Kaede' understood discrimination more than anything, I only act my part as an actress" The famous actress, Haruna Mase whose real name is Kaede explained.

"And... alot of people asked...

Who acted 'Deku'?"

The reporter asked, and the room became silent.

"...Deku was- no... IS my student, Izuku Midoriya died, as a hero. He died because he saved the civillian and also... Toga and Twice..." Aizawa muttered.