"Leave me alone"

Those. Those were the words that absolutely destroyed the man from the inside out. Those words were what made Edward Echo die, they shattered him.

    "Leave me alone." Zaiden said as he walked towards the doors of the Apartment building. Edward stared at him in shock and hurt, never would he had known that three words would hurt like being stabbed seventeen different times in the chest.

    Zaiden looked back at Him, his eyes showed pure hatred. The day was brisk and cold, the lobby only got more silent when the doors closed with a click.

    I Loved You... Was that not enough. Edward thought as he watched the guy walk away from the building.

     It hurt more when Zaiden looked back at the building sticking up a middle finger. And there it was; heartbreak.

     I'm so sorry... I didn't know what I did wrong but I'm sorry,

Zaiden Foster.

     The guy who stole Edwards heart and crumbled it into nothing was gone, gone to do something more, maybe fall in love with someone else like Ashton or Even a French dude named Something like Freedin.

    This was the end. But how was the start through middle? Well... to put it simply like driving down a rocky road, rough and bumpy.