Freak out. Chapter 1

Tommys Pov:

It's been awhile since any fights, war, or anything like that, since dream has been in prison. I wonder what would happen if dream got out of prison. Would he kill me? I should stop worrying, he could never get out. Wait is that Tubbo? I wonder what's he is doing right now. Might as well ask him.

  No ones Pov:

"Hey, Tubbo what's up?" (Tommy) "Oh nothing just trying to catch Michael cause he keeps running away from me" (Tubbo) "Oh cool.. So how's Ranboo?" (Tommy) "He's good." (Tubbo)          they sit in silence..

Tubbos Pov: 

Should I tell him dream broke out prison..? No he freak out and ask if I've seen dream and if I know where dream is. I feel so guilty for not telling Tommy that dream broke out.  I should tell him.

No ones Pov:

"Tommy, I have something to tell you do you promise you won't freak out?" (Tubbo) "Yea..?" (Tommy) "Ok well dream broke out of prison." (Tubbo) "WHAT HE BROKE OUT?! HOW?" (Tommy) "I don't know, Tommy" (Tuboo) "Oh shit I'm so dead I'm going die by dream or he will mind trick me like he always does." (Tommy) "Don't worry he won't find you." (Tubbo) "yeah I hope so.." (Tommy). Tommy walks away to find Sam.

Tommys Pov:

I can't let dream get to my head he can cause damage to my brain again. Really hope Sam didn't get killed, god damnit.. WAIT I see Sam! (Tommy runs over to Sam)  SA-... sam..? Hes not moving-

No ones Pov:

"SAM WAKE UP PLEASE" (Tommy) "no no no no, Sam... why you?" (Tommy) Tommy starts crying and hears something "what was that...?" (Tommy)  Then dream walks out of where he was hiding and looks at Tommy "YOU-" (Tommy) "Me, What Tommy?" (Dream) "YOU KILLED SAM YOU A$$H0LE" (Tommy) "Tommy you being over dramatic your not going to start crying over Sam being dead" (Dream) Tommy gets up and Dream pulls out a netherite sword and points it at Tommy. "Tommy your going to come with me and don't try fighting me cause I know you will try" (Dream) "Dream what the fuck do you want from me...?" (Tommy).

"I wanna be friends again." (Dream) "YOU DON'T WANNA BE FRIENDS FOR SHIT DREAM"(Tommy) "Ouch that hurts haha... Tommy I need you to put you stuff in a hole."(Dream) "NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN DREAM I SWEAR TO GOD." (Tommy). Tommy pulls out his netherite sword and a shield.

"A shield huh? Well then I guess this will be unfair and fair?" (Dream) "I will kill you" (Tommy) "Tommy how about this, we make a deal, if you win I will leave forever and never come back BUT if I win you will be my friend and follow what I say, sounds fair?" (Dream) "Hell no thats the worst deal in history" (Tommy) George walks by and sees that dream got out of prison "DREAM?!" (George) "George what a surprise" (Dream) "DREAM STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM GEORGE" (Tommy). Dream walks to George and George backs up into a wall and Dream gets pulled back by Tommy "Leave George out of this." (Tommy) "Fine then Tommy the fight begins." (Dream), Dream falls on the ground and was about to get up and Tommy pointed a sword at Dreams neck "Just give up I'm better than you now." (Tommy) , George pulls out a sword and walks behind Tommy "Tommy you might wanna watch out" (Dream) "What?" (Tommy), Tommy turns around  and uses his shield to block the hit, then dream goes for Tommys arm and Tommy his a cut on his arm, George kicks Tommy angst the wall. 

George helps Dream up and Dream walks up to Tommy "Are you sure your better than me?" (Dream) "THATS CHEATING YOU F-" (Tommy) "Shut up Tommy it's not cheating it's  just fighting." (Dream) "So about that deal I did win it didn't take that long it was very easy so I think the deal is on and you must do what I say and some other stuff." (Dream).

Tommys Pov:

Fuck Fuck Fuck, I'm so fucked hes going to make me do whatever he says I can't give up I need to fight back.

No ones Pov:

"Tommy if your thinking about fighting back have fun trying" (Dream), Then Tommy kicks dream and Tommy gets up and tries to run put George runs at Tommy and pushes  Tommy off the edge of the cliff (NOT A MOUNTIN) and Tommy hits the ground to hard he passed out and Dream jumps down and picks up Tommy "Such a dumb kid" (Dream), Dream takes Tommy to his old exiled place and builds a new tent and lays Tommy in the tent. "He will learn his choices and follow the rules he is supposed to follow" (Dream).

Tommy waking up Pov:

What happened.. and why am I at my exiled place.. wait DREAM TOOK ME HERE, hes going to take control like he always does but I'm not letting him make plans and take control again.

No ones Pov:

"Tommy your awake are you ready?" (Dream) "Ready for what you green prick." (Tommy) "To help me take control." (Dream) "I'm not helping you take control." (Tommy) "So your choice is to die?"(Dream) "WHAT PLEASE DON'T KILL ME." (Tommy) "Then you have to join me or I kill you and Tubbo." (Dream) "OK OK FINE" (Tommy) "Good now get up and put your stuff in that hole"(Dream) "Dream I hate you." (Tommy), Tommy gets up and puts a dub of his netherite sword and the rest of his stuff and stands back, then Dream lights the TNT on fire and Tommys stuff gets blown up "Happy?" (Tommy) "Yes very now Tommy I need you to put this hoodie and mask on" (Dream) "Why..?" (Tommy) "Because your my slave or should I say soon to be partner" (Dream) "Alright..." (Tommy), Tommy puts on the hoodie and mask and Dream grabs Tommy by the arm and takes him to Dreams base. 

"Were here." (Dream) "This is your base for training?"  (Tommy) "Not really more like teaching you to be strong and respectful to me." (Dream)  "Alright-" (Tommy), Then Tommy walks over to a chest and sees really good stuff then Dream walks over and grabs a shield and wooden sword for Tommy "Now show me what you got." (Dream), Tommy then started to fight Dream and Tommy lost, then Dream puts cut on Tommys arm "Hold back the tears and pain and you will learn." (Dream) "Dream I need food." (Tommy) "Ok Lemme get you some." (Dream). 

Then Dream goes to grab food and Tommy runs out of there and runs as far as he can until he stopped when he got so far he could see the town, then Tommy runs to Tuboo.

End of Chapter 1 this was 1149 lol.