Protect. Chapter 2

Tommys Pov:

I need to take this mask and hoodie off. (He takes it off) God damnit Tubbo where are you when I need you-? Wait is that Tubbo and HES WITH RANBOO THANK GOD. (Tommy goes over and over hears something.) 

(Tubbo and Ranboo talk)

"I really wish Tommy would just die." (Tubbo) "Why hes been your bestfriend forever." (Ranboo) "Yea but hes always talking about his discs and hes always busy and now this dream problem I just can't anymore" (Tubbo) "Tubbo hes not like you, you know that." (Ranboo) "Yea I do." (Tubbo) 

No ones Pov:

"Tubbo what the fuck..." (Tommy) "Tommy- where have you been?" (Tubbo) "Tommy theres a cut on your arm are you ok?!" (Ranboo)     "No- Dream fucking kidnaped me and you talk behind my back like this... I can't with you Tubbo" (Tommy). Ranboo teleports Tommy closer to Ranboo and Tubbo, then Ranboo hugs Tommy. "I'm sorry Tommy." (Ranboo) "It's ok I guess.."(Tommy), Then Dream walks over to them. "Hello Tommy" (Dream), Ranboo pulls out his sword and Tubbo does too then Tommy pulls out his and Dream pulls out his sword "A 3 v 1 I see you guys will still lose." (Dream) "We won't." 

(Tommy), Tommy runs jumps at Dream and Dream dodges Tommy and Ranboo hits Dream on the arm with his sword,  Tubbo goes for the legs but Dream kicked Tubbo then Ranboo teleported behind Dream and hit dream on the head, Dream runs at Tommy and Tommy it's starting to pass out but Tubbo got up and stopped Dream by hitting Dream on the leg, Ranboo walks over and stabs Dream in the arm, Dream hits Ranboo in the Head. 

Dream moves Ranboo off of him and got up, Dream walked up to Tommy "I trusted you for a bit but I guess not." (Dream) "You cut my arm and you always hurt me when I'm with you." (Tommy) "Tommy your coming with me either way." (Dream). Ranboo grabs Dream and throws him, Ranboo then grabs Tubbo and Tommy and teleports away. "Well Tommy you should be happy having people who can help you." (Dream).