on watch

Y/n's POV
I was walking down the hallway to go to my class on a rush cuz i slept in late untill I bumped into something or 'Someone' "S-Sorry-" i said but got interrupted "watch it Shorty" the boy said the boy had glasses,short blonde hair and was quite taller than me "oh it's ok, I'm Yamaguchi tadashi and this is Tsukishima Kei" the boy with freckles said. "Oh, hi! I'm y/n l/n, nice to meet you" i replied. I just smiled and apologize again to them "ok! Bye Yamaguchi!" I yelled running to the classroom Which resulted by me getting scolded by f/n (friend name)

Tsukishima's POV
I watched as y/n Ran to her friend 'they're kinda cute..' i thought to myself.

Time skip~
Me and Yamaguchi saw that girl again i just ignored it.. but i want to know them better so after class i watched them go to they're home

Y/n's POV
I was walking home when i felt a cold presence and felt a pair of eyes on me.. it was creepy but i tried to ignore it but i can't, so i turned around to see who it was but.... Nothing.. i didn't see nothing..

Tsukishima's POV
when they turned around i panicked and hid behind the tree 'i hope they didn't see me'
I thought to myself. When they continued walking i sighed in relief 'this is so wrong..' i said to myself 'but i need to know them more. Even though i they just bumped into me- ugh us' i thought

Time skip~
As they went to they're house i was quite surprised when insaw them kiss a guys on the cheek, i was jealous.. and wish that was me but we just met..!