Daki...!

Warning ⚠️ if you find this cringe don't read, this is my first one so I am struggling here.

Daki was suddenly in behind Mitsuri. Obanai quickly jumped to protect Mitsuri. Daki gave a face if faint amusement and said to the siblings, "Hey is it fine if I take these two? They seen to have unique traits." Tanjiro looked at Nezuko. She nodded the Tanjiro nodded. Then he blacked out

Daki chuckled. "These are some intriguing bunch aren't they?" "Ask Master before you take them Daki, you know the rules." Daki sighed and disappeared only to reappear a minute later. While she was gone the siblings had unchained the two and had tied them together. Daki nodded, signaling she had approval. Daki was delighted! She had two Hashira to play with. The pinky was cute too. The two colored one had cool eyes but otherwise bland. She wonder what would happen if she mixed the two. She decided to test it out later, probably with force though. Then she needed new clothes so she decided to turn to Nezuko and say "I need some Purple kimonos for me and I would like new clothes for these two."  Nezuko nodded and started sifting through cloth. Then Daki slung the two over her shoulders, she was going to ask her brother to make her a cage for the two.

When Obanai woke up Mitsuri was still knocked out. Sitting up he realized his hands where tied and he was sitting in a metal looking dungeon place. He started scanning the area then he noticed Daki sitting on the other side with a male. The male was patting Daki's head as if he was comforting her. The Daki noticed was awake. She nearly jumped for joy when she realized he was awake. Daki whispered to her brother, he nodded and he entered the cage. He cleared his throat and said, "My younger sister requests that you and that girl have a child and stay here forever. Refusal is not a option, if you disobey we will have to take drastic measures." Obanai started processing what he just said and started blushing. He didn't realize that Mitsuri had woken up after he finished explaining. She yawned and asked "Can you please repeat?" Clearly still tired and not in the right mind set. While the man repeated what he said to Obanai she started blushing. When a few minutes had passed the man said "I will untie your hands, do not try anything. We expect you to be ready to do my sister's request after you eat." While Obanai ate he made sure to eat slowly so that Mitsuri wouldn't think he was eager for what they were going to do. About a hour later Obanai finished and then they were locked in a room with no windows on the walls, only on the ceiling where the two demons stared down at them. Obanai knew if he refused that he would probably be tortured if he refused. So they began.

I will not describe this uh, think this isn't just about Tanjiro and Muzan anymore- so now after this chapter it is going back to Muzan and Tanjiro and hopefully stay that way. 

After they finished they went to sleep and woke up and ate. It went like this for a little bit they where constantly checking to see if Mitsuri was pregnant. After a month and bump started appearing on he stomach. Daki was delighted, she was going to use this child. You see Daki has always wanted a child and this was he way of getting one. If the child got their mother's green tips and their fathers black hair he would look like Daki's child. After a few months had passed Mitsuri gave birth to triplets.(Shocker-) Daki only needed one but she also needed the child to have the exact hair so when the kids where about two Daki picked one of the kids to be her child. The child was a girl. Daki decided to name the little girl "Aki" which meant Autumn after the season she was born in. Since Daki now had a child she didn't need Mitsuri and Obanai anymore, but she did say they would stay there if the provided her with a child. Since Daki wanted to keep her word she informed them that they could stay there but there children had to be sacrificed to Uppermoon 1 and Muzan himself. The two who grew out of the slaying and had been hurt for not obeying Daki gave their kids up. They didn't grow fond of their kids because they knew Daki would probably gotten rid of them anyways. Little did they know that soon they would realized what hole they had dug themselves in to.

Been writing this and maybe I co7ld just make all the Hashira become loyal servants to the Uppermoons. Would that be fine..? Anyways a little longer than usual but I will post again tomorrow so stay tuned!