Chapter 1 -Family reunion?

None of the characters are mine apart from Rosalie and Cassiopea, the rest belong to J.K Rowling.

The day at hogwarts was going on as normal. The usual loud and obnoxious sound coming from the Griffindor table, the quiet but in depth conversations from the Ravenclaws, the laughs and joking chatter from the hufflepuff table and the quiet almost silent conversations from the Slytherin table.
Nothing seemed out of ordinary so far until there was a loud bang and the doors of the great hall opened.
It was a certainly odd mix of people that you would never see together on the streets. The group consisted of Abraxas Malfoy, Orion Black, Walburga Black, Bellatrix Lestrange nèe Black, Rodolphus Lestrange, Andromeda Tonks nèe Black, Ted Tonks, Nymphadora Tonks, Arthur Weasley, Molly Weasley, Bill Weasley, Charlie Weasley, Eumphia Potter, Fleamont Potter and Cassiopea Potter.
"Well isn't this a family reunion for us all." Sirius Black muttered bitterly under his breath.

Hi this is the Author, please comment if you like the book so far as this is my first one of hopefully many to come, I would appreciate if I made any mistakes in this book you comment on them so I can edit them so that this is in great shape.