The Dragons Mate- KiriBaku/TodoBaku

My name is Izuku Midoryia and I'm traveling with my 3 best friends Tenya Iida who is a knight, Ochaco Uraraka a witch and Shoto Todoroki a run-away prince. Everything is fine except for the fact that I'm an omega and us omegas are discriminated against for whatever reason I don't why but my friends don't care and Uraraka is also an omega which makes me happy.
________________________________

We are making our way to to the boarder of the Dragon Kingdom so we can get further away from the Todoroki Kingdom and as we got closer I started to to get the feeling that we were being watched so I slowly put my hands on my sword and kept walking. Though I think I felt another pair of eyes staring at me but this one felt more like love then anything

Chapter 1

~Izuku's POV~~

We are making our way to to the boarder of the Dragon Kingdom so we can get further away from the Todoroki Kingdom and as we got closer I started to to get the feeling that we were being watched so I slowly put my hands on my sword and kept walking. Though I think I felt another pair of eyes staring at me but this one felt more like love then anything but the closer we got to the border line the more intense the first set of eyes started to get.

I stopped walking and pulled my sword out as I turned around "who goes there" I could tell the others confused and I heard the bushes move and a few tree branches above us but my attention was kn the bushes since someone came out.

"Why won't you put that dangerous weapon down little omega"

I growled at him but when he fully came out I saw who he was "your Tomura Shigaraki the leader of the bandit group called The Villain's" I saw him smirking "you know your stuff" he took a step closer and I tightened my hold on my sword. "Whoah calm down there" he took as step closer but was blocked by ice "thank you Sho" he just nodded his "hey I just want to take you back with me" Iida pulled me behind him him

"we shall not give our friends up"

He dropped his hands and was getting ready to attack "Izu what information do you have on him" I quickly pulled my notebook out filled with information on bandits.

"If he touches someone with all five fingers they turn to ash"

"So pretty he can disintegrate things great"

I looked at Sho from around Iida "yes that may be true but he can only do it to objects and people" I saw him smile "what's your plan" I smirked "Sho you are the main attack, Uraraka give him cover and back him up while Iida is the last of our defense". They got in their positions to attack and just as Shigaraki was about to attack someone dropped down from the trees and all I heard was "don't touch our mate's" then a gust of wind stirred up the dust.

Once the dust settled I saw a guy with red hair and red wings and someone that looks like a old friend of mine

Chapter 2

"don't touch our mate's" then a gust of wind stirred up the dust.

Once the dust settled I saw a guy with red hair and red wings and someone that looks like a old friend of mine -wait did they say mate's-