| 𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖔𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖓 |

𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖔𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖓 |𝖛| 𝖌𝖎𝖛𝖊 (𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖔𝖓𝖊) 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖊 𝖔𝖗 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖋𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖉𝖔 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖗 𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖊𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖆 𝖈𝖊𝖗𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖓 𝖜𝖆𝖞

The bed was comfortable. Warm. Rhish almost didn't want to get up. The castle was starting to get a bit colder. And since they lived in the forest, the trees somehow made it get colder quicker. It was almost like they lived in their own world.

As she moved to the bathroom her door suddenly opens, "Hello, lass."

Her head turns back and finds Ovag. He leans against the doorframe with a smirk on his lips, "Morning, Ovag. What has you entering my door without knocking?"

He smiles, "I was wondering if you wanted to take my normal route with me today and scope out the lines of the forest, seeing as you haven't seen it yet."

Rhish thinks about it, "Okay. Give me an hour?"

Ovag winks her way and shuts the door behind him, leaving her there to continue on with her routine.

Shaking her head at the man's antics, she grabs the bucket off of the wall and fills it with water. Heading over to the fireplace, which was still barely lit, she adds more fuel to the flame and sets the water over it. It didn't take too long for it to heat up enough. In the meantime, she looked over some of the documents Peskol gave her the night before.

It wasn't much work, just documents to inform her about some of the kingdom's history. Her eyes trailed along the third paper as she hears the slight bubbling of the water on the fireplace. Picking it up isn't much effort, but it is to keep it from burning her. Dumping the boiling water into the bathtub, she fills two more buckets of room temperature water and puts it in.

As she disrobes, she puts a hand in to feel the temperature. Luckily it was warm but no longer boiling. Happily, the woman settles into the water and starts to wash.

After finishing washing, she lets her body fall back onto one side of the tub. Sighing, she flinches when a knock hits against the door of her room.

Cursing she yells out, "Who is it?"

"It's me. I'm just dropping something off from Peskol."

Rhish groans, "Just put it on my desk, Gozaydg."

On the other side of the wall, the leader enters the room and heads towards her desk. His ears pick up the noise of moving water, "Are you bathing?"

She laughs, "That's why I asked you just to leave it on my desk."

The man's eyes widen, but he sets the papers down, "What do you need with these documents anyway?"

The woman stands in the tub and lets the water fall off of her for a minute before grabbing her towel off of the ledge, "Peskol wanted me to read them. It helps to know more about Stretos seeing as I am working within it."

He nods to himself, "He couldn't tell you himself?"

Drying her hair, she starts to pull her undergarments on as she speaks, "He's a busy man. Said he was too busy following after you to have a full history lesson with me."

The man laughs and finally lets the papers fall onto the desk. His eyes trail the room for a moment. They first settle on the wardrobe, which was currently open. A few shirts hang from the bar across the top. There are three larger shelves along the left side with pants in the bottom two and more shirts in the top one. Two drawers are below that across the wardrobe. They're closed so he can't see what's in it but he assumes it's things he's not supposed to see.