KAKASHI IS A WHAT?!?!

Kid Kakashi: when the hell will this bitch rin will shut the fuck up with her anoying ass mouth!
kid obito: "BAKASHI!!!!" "mh? yes obito" " wanna come over to my dad and papas house?" "well i am free so sure." "yay!!"
mean kid rin🙄: "b-but kakashi dont you wanna hang out with me??" help me obito....  i got a idea just fallow along bakashi! okay obito! "well just shut up and don't talk to my boyfriend!" "y-your w-what?" "obito i'm feeling dizzy..."*passes out* "BAKASHI"! is that i could hear and i wasn't happy when i woke up it was a year intill i woke up and i saw obito right next too my hospital bed "what happened..." i asked "BAKASHI! I THOUGHT YOU'LL DIE ON ME!" obito said happy and sad at the same time i asked "what's wrong and why did i pass out..?" "... look in the mirror for me please.." i took a look and there i saw was wolf ears and a wolf tail "you see you are now the new white fang.." "how and why" "you know we can leave to my house because my dad and papa is no longer here with me so i live alone.." "okay" than i hugged obito letting him know that i'm okay with coming over *3 hours go by* "the doctor said we can go now" "okay btw who took down my mask" u-i-uhm i did i just got to curious..." "eh it's fine can you teleport us to your house?" "sure".

when we teleported i relise that the pictures on the wall was with him hashirama and madeira "obito wanna play t or d?"
"sure i'll go first" "t or d"? "eh i'll go with dare"