Chapter 1

He grabbed me by my tiny waist and pushed me against a wall and started to nibble my ears. "You are mine Angela,only mine." He growled into my ears. "Ye...yes..luce I am yours." I stuttered out pathetically. I wanted to push him. But I know better. I know I am his. Only his.

Seriously girl? What the actual fuck! Punch him in the throat and run. Ugh! This girl. I yelled into my pillow.

I took a handful of chips and shoved into my mouth with frustration.

You might be thinking what the fuck I am doing right? Well I am actually reading a highly recommended mafia novel by the booktok. And let me tell you, my feminist ass is hating this misogyny. But still I am reading this bullcrap,so that I can write a whole damn essay about female misogyny in novels.

"Ammu,get here right now. Or I am coming up. You have to go to school girl!" I heard my mom shouting from downstairs.

"Coming!" I yelled back. Shit it's 7 am already. Well last night I didn't get that much sleep because I was spending whole night reading this piece of crap.

Our schools start at 7:30 am to 2:30 pm. Which is weird for me, because back in India,my school started from 9:30 am to 3:30 pm.

But here it's early morning.Ugh!

I put my tablet away and went to bathroom. And did my business.

I went to my wardrobe. Yes! Finally I can wear some shorts without seeing those people's judgemental gazes.

I pulled out a blue jeans shorts and simple black cuffed t-shirt. And pair it with my favourite hightops. I love hightops.

I grabbed my bag and ran to kitchen where my parents were already seated and eating Dosa and chutney

I grabbed my bag and ran to kitchen where my parents were already seated and eating Dosa and chutney. My mom looked up and watched me head to toe.

"No Agni,you are not wearing that."my mom said.

"Why amma? I think it's beautiful and I love it. Besides no one would actually care, if that's what you are afraid of."I said and grabbed 2 dosas and add chutney to it.

"I said and grabbed 2 dosas and add chutney to it