Part: 7 His Touch

Eve's P.O.V.

We are going back home after our perfect date. When he is with me everything seems so perfect to me.

First, we watched a romantic movie and then he gave me a surprise on the beach, I just loved the decoration, it was so beautiful. Everywhere lights and candles, it was so romantic, we had dinner, we danced and made love. It was like a dream date for me.

I love my man so much. I'm falling in love with him a bit more every day.

I'm thinking all this, gazing at his perfect face while he is driving the car and his concentration is on the road.

"Baby, if you stare at me like this, I will lose control over myself and kiss you hard." He said, making me blush hard. He glanced at me and said, "so stop distracting me, baby."

"I love you, Dev." I confessed, holding his hand and put my head on his shoulder, smile isn't leaving my face.

He is my happiness.

After ten minutes we reached his house.

Now it's time for my punishment. I'm excited. His punishments irritate me but in the end, he gives me immense pleasure.

So basically! Now my perfect boyfriend time is over and my perfect Master time has begun.

I love them both. One gives me happiness and the other one gives me pleasure.

He hastily pinned my hands against the wall above my head and kissed me hard like a hungry animal as we stepped inside.

"Strip for me, baby." After moving away from me, he ordered me in a dominating tone. I instantly started removing my clothes and he was eating me with his intense gaze.

"Show me your sexy body." I walked around him to show him my body and he bit his lower lip sensuously. The way he did this, turned me on.

"Now follow me, my bad girl." I followed him.

He entered the red room and I walked behind him.

"Kneel, my submissive." He ordered me, pointing at the floor and I knelt before him.

Uff! I love his dominating side. He looks hotter in this side and his this side excites me more.

He opened the two drawers. "Close your eyes, baby!" I closed my eyes instantly.

What's going on in his evil mind?

After a few seconds, he ordered me to open my eyes and I saw two tools on the table. I can't able to see them clearly because I'm on my knees and the table is up. I tried to see them, then only he slapped on my both twins slightly and I jumped on my place.

"Have I asked you to see what is on the table? " He asked me in a stern tone.

"No, Master. I'm sorry."

"Now be my good girl." He bent down and took my lips in his mouth and moved away from me immediately.

"So today I'm giving you the chance to choose your punishment." His words rising my excitement and I'm staring at him in anticipation.

He went towards the table and picked up one tool and showed me. It's a riding crop and I don't like spanking tools that much, that's why he has chosen this to punish me.

"You have the first option the riding crop." He smirked at me.

Now I'm eagerly waiting to see my second option.

He showed me the second option 'the vibrating dildo'

Hell no! I'll never choose this one as I just like him to be inside me, not any dildo.