1.marriage 🥰

Panditji:-ab mangalsutra pehanaiye aur sindurdan kijiye.
Saritaji:-mikku beta apna ghoonghat uthao sumedh intezar kar rahe h?
Sumedh whisper in her ear:-do u want me to do this sweetheart ❤?
But she was not even reacting
Sumedh open her viel & she has tears in her eyes its pained him
Sumedh in mind:-Bas kuch pal aur meri jaan ,i promise ye asun kabhin bhi tumahari Zindagi mein vapis nhi ayenge apni jaan bana kar rakhunga tumhe .sumedh ki jaan, sirf meri.
With this thought he tie mangalsutra and fill vermillion in her hairline .
Panditji:-vivah sampan hua.aj se ap pati patni h.
A lone tear escape from her eyes he wipe and sign in no
Aaj se tum meri hui ,aur meri koi bhi nayab cheez ko nuksaan pahuche mujhe bardash nhi phir tum to meri jaan ho ...
Sumedh ki jaan sirf aur sirf sumedh ki.
She look at him.
His eyes showing only love❤..
She is trying to understand what is happening.. some seconds before she is mallika but now she is his ...his wife.
And its vidai time he said..
Jao aunty se mil lo vese i didn't want to leave u for a second also but..ab to tumhe sath hi rehna h Zindagi bhar..
She nodded and both(sarita and mikku)cry thier heart out
Saritaji:-meri mikku ka khyal
rakhna sumedh isne sirf dard hi saha h ab aur nhi tumhari amanat tumhari hui,meri zimmedari yahi khatam ab ye tumhari h.
S:-ap chitna mat kijiye aunty apki mikku ab kisi ki jaan ban chuki h.mein khyal rakhunga.
And they left for his mansion.
Mikku is shivering because of crying and cold both.sumi hold her hand and let her in his arms she look at him and start loosing the hug .
But he held her more tightly she tries but after sometime stop because she feel calm and warm..she is tired so she slep in his arms only she didn't even know when they reach and where.
He gently took her in arms and laid her down on bed cover her with blanket and caresses her cheeks he kiss her forhead and left for change after changing he slept on couch because he didn't want her to feel uncomfortable and she respects girl alot.
He knows that what he did is wrong but she never let her feel her uncomfortable or...i think u understand.
Next day
Sunlight kisses her cheeks she start opening her eyes first she look at ceiling it's not her house she is scared she sit and found sumedh on couch sleeping one leg down
She didn't know when she start staring at him..she come toewards him sit down and caresses his face a tear escape from her eyes.
She is looking at the innocent child who is purest soul he ever meet.
And she know its wrong its wrong she can't stay with him she is just so impure infront of him .she is really think what if she isn't that impure that she can stay ..she is just ugly..from face..from heart..from...
Suddenly she hear
Meri jaan sabse khoobsurat h ,soorat se bhi sirat se bhi..
She look and found his open eyes she start standing but she is still in lehanga as she didn't change last night her lehanga stuck and she fell on him .
He hold her through waist her head is on his chest or u can say heart ❤now she can hear his heartbeat
She is nervous she doesn't want him to touch her as she feel her impure..
She start standing but again fall now what her earning stuck on his shirt's button
She start removing her earring & he is just adoring her with smile.
Finally her earring remove she start standing again but now look what her hair stuck again from his button .
She again start removing it.
Sumedh hold her hand she look at him. Her hairs start coming on her face.
He slowly side it.
She is really beautiful 😍
Very beautiful actually divine.
She is lost in those hazel orbs
Whie he is also lost in brown orbs.he only know how much he is controlling..
Her pink golden lehanga in sunlight make her divine.
But she is scared she just start removing hair as it removed she run towards bathroom without any dress..but for her luch there is cupboard of clothes in bathroom only and there are all types of dresses present .. from saree to western ...
She took an pink saree and wear it.
Here sumedh is smiling reminding what happens just now..
They share a moment..
He smile ...
****************************
So guys here the first chappy
How's it.
Saritiji is mikku's aunt who take care her after her parents .
So think what happens next and
Please guys
This is an imaginary story please don't take it seriously.
And ha please vote and comment
Ignore typing and grammatical mistakes 🤭
Ur author Jahnavi 🥰