❤️ Gambling Together❤️

- Why i was i dead, you'd might wish to ask but i'm reality you'd most likely not. After all i'm just a stranger on the internet and the only reason why i feel i need to explain myself is my anxiety. I kept you waiting long enough, let's go.-

♥️Yumeko Jabami♥️
- You gamble together more often than not.
- It was challenging at first as it wasn't one of Yumeko's habbit to inform you that she's planning to use an insane strategy that could be born only in her thrill-loving mind. Not to mention that from time to time she would just disregard everything you agreed upon before the gamę even started mid gamble, completly unprovoked. Just for the thrill of it.
- As time went on you had to learn how to predict her actions... Or at least how to lie to yourself so that you can make yourself belive that you can predict her. There's no reason in trying to use logic. Embrace the chaos, just like your girlfriend did.

♠️Kirari Momobami♠️
- You are always at Kirari's side and it's no diffrent in gambling.
- Her calm manners paired with her cunning persona and an oddly cruel side are enough to send shiveres down your spine and you are not even the person that challenged her.
- One look at your enemy tells you everything you need to know what Kirari has in store. She embraces chaos in the most peculiar manner. It only shows itself when she gambles. Thoes are the moments when all order loses it's meaning. Kirari truly loves to see people loose their minds in havoc she has created. You are the order to her chaos, that's the only way you could ever understand her ways.
- It doesn't mean that you try to stop her from starting a pandemonium. You like watching it too. It's important for couples to share hobbies, right?

♦️Ririka Momobami♦️
- As previously established Ririka hates to gamble. In the past she only did it to mimic Kirari but now, as her life has changed, she avoids it if she can, not because of fear of losing but because she doesn't want to hurt someone by ruining their future.
- If put in a situation where there is no other choice Ririka would let you take the leading role, adapting to whatever strategy you would try to use. She puts full trust in your judgement.

♣️Mary Saotome♣️
- Mary is a faithful girlfriend and cheating on you would never cross her mind but it's the complete opposite when it comes to gambling.
- Watching her tacticts is entertaning, yes, but there's nothing better than taking a part in her schemes. 
- This girl crafts her tricks as if it was the finest of arts.
- Knowing that she always has something up her sleeve adds a flair to the game as well as another layer to the strategy that needs to be used against the two of you. It's intriguing to watch what people have come up with to try and win against you.
- You enjoy watching Mary destroy someone's sense of self as they start to guestion everything - From their skills to the meaning of their own life.
- Mary is the definition of Gaslight Gatekeep Girlboss.

♥️Midari Ikishima♥️
- Only people who have nothing to lose dare to challenge the two of you and it shouldn't surprise you in the slightest.
- You know how sometimes couples get cute nicknames in school? You and Midari have one too - "The Havoc Pair" they call you and this title is well deserved.
- Rumored to put someone in a coffin once, you and your lover hold nothing back when the game begins.

♠️Miroslava Honebami♠️
- You don't do that. Miroslava avoids gambling like fire.
- She would much rather gamble alone or even have you gamble against her. Risking your safety is the last thing she would do and she's aware that mind games are not her strong point, making her easy to manipulate in a game.

♦️Sayaka Igarashi♦️
- You are yet to gamble together. Sayaka is scared that she would drug you down with her.

♣️Miyo Inbami♣️ & ❤️Miri Yobami♥️
- The sisters are a scary duo but with you by their side they are unstopable.
-  Depending on the type of person you are you can either be the last thing standing between the sisters and sending someone to their doom, as out of respect for one another they would never do it without your approval or the first one to push the idea of using poison.
- No matter what, your decitions are respected.
- They try to let you in on how they communicate but it's impossible to grasp.
- With both Miyo and Miri on your side you have the power of god at your fingertips. Choosing who lives and who dies... No mortal should have such power and yet there you are. Of course one word isn't enough to make the sisters kill someone, they are aware of consequences and would not eliminate someone just to please you. Well, Miyo would consider it, she's the less compassionate one.