4

TRIGGER WARNING:

KIDNAPPING

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Wilbur POV

I couldn't believe she said yes to coming to visit me instead of cancelling the whole road trip.

Pushing myself out of bed I picked out my outfit for the day and grabbed a towel and headed to have a shower.

• 1 hour later •

I sat down on my sofa and thought to watch some tv before y/n arrived.

Kept thinking to myself. Do I like her or not? I couldn't have caught feelings that fast for someone.

But y/n was different. Her smile, her laugh, her gorgeous eyes colour, her hair. Just her in general made me like the idea of love.

I looked out my window to see if i could see her car. Nothing at all. I thought she would be here by now.

I picked my phone up to see the apple sign popping up to signal it was dead. Great way to see if she's here yet.

walking into the living room to see my tv is off. Strange. I left it on. I tried to turn it back on to see the power was gone.

Looks like im sitting in dark till y/n gets here.

Y/N POV

I was here. After a two hour drive I made it to wilburs. I tried to message him the tell him i was here. But the message wasn't going through.

That's when I saw him.

"Wilbur?" I walked up to him to see if he noticed me.

"Do I know you?" The voice replied. It didn't sound like wilbur but I knew it was him.

"It's me y/n. I was coming yours for a week." I said with a smile on my face.

He returned it back, grabbed my suitcase and took me to his.

He was so friendly and nice to me.

When we arrive to his he showed me to the room I will be staying in. Once he left the room i decided to get change and go downstairs to see what was for dinner.

"hey" i said as i was running down the stairs to join him on the sofa.

"So i was thinking do you want Chinese or pizza for dinner tonight?" He questioned me.

"Hmm hard choice let's have pizza." i replied with a smile.

"Pizza it is" he said while ordering it.

I decided to message Liz to see if she settled in fine but no answer.

"Catch" Wilbur said while throwing pillows and blankets at me as he went into the kitchen grabbing two drinks and some snacks.

"You like Harry potter?" He questioned me once again.

I nodded in response while getting comfy.

■ five days later■

When me and wilbur first met up he was so nice to me and spoiling me like a princess but today he was acting weird.

We haven't been outside once since we met up we have always been inside.

Hell he even took my phone from me because 'i was on it to much' which if you ask me was a complete lie.

I was sitting in his living room when he came down stairs ready for work.

"I have work now. Stay inside the house and I will be back at 7pm." He snarled. He has never spoke to me in that tone.

"Ok. I'll probably clean up for you." I tried saying with a smile.

"You better" Wilbur scolded before slamming the door shut and locking it.

I waited a good 25 minutes to make sure he was gone.

Once done i immediately started to search the house for my phone or any clues that this was Wilbur Soot I am staying him.

But no luck. Nothing in his office, bathroom, kitchen, living room, dinning room, nor the guest room.

Only one room left to search. His room. Ive been looking for a good 2 hours and its around 3pm. I should have enough time to look.

I ran up the stairs and went into his room i looked around to see what a normal adult male would have in his room.

As I was about to leave a bunch of paper on the floor in a corner of his room caught my sight. I walked over and search one to find news that shook me. His birth certificate.

I wasn't staying with Wilbur Soot. In fact Im staying with a complete stranger called Jared who has a history for kidnapping. I knew I had to get out of here.

Quickly putting everything the way i found it and tidying up his house. I finally sat back down on his sofa just as he opened his door.

Pretend like you don't know anything y/n. It could save your life.

"Hey, 'Wil' your back in time. I was about to put a movie on."I said with the biggest fake smile on my face.

"Im not interested i have better things to be doing" he said while storming upstairs to his room.

Know that i knew he wouldnt come down for a good 30 minutes i started planning my escape.

I slowly walked to his door and knocked it.

"Come in" he snapped.

"Hey, I was going to the shop for food. Do you want to come with me?" I asked politely.

"No but take your phone with you so I can contact you." He said handing me back.

Yes my plan was working. Y/N your a genius.

Slowly walking down the road i called wilbur. Which he answered straight away sounding so worried about me.

"Y/N WHERE ARE YOU. IVE BEEN WORRIED SO MUCH ABOUT YOU!"  He screamed down the phone.

"Calm down, will ill explain everything now." I said while my eyes started to tear up. After i explained the whole thing i heard him sigh.

"Keep safe y/n. What i want you to do when you get back is send my your location before you hand him your phone. When you give it him, I want you to hide in the room your staying, pack your stuff and dont come out till i find you." Wilbur explained.

"Ok come quick. I dont think i can last long."i replied before hanging up the phone.

I ran into the nearest Tesco and grabbed a pizza and chips for dinner. And quickly ran home so he didnt get suspicious of me.

I was near his house, so like i was told i turned my location on so wilbur could find me.

While walking him Jared's drive I saw his shadow standing the other side of the door. I opened it and walked in.

He snatched my phone out of my hand and told me to go a do something useful.

Quickly putting the shopping away, I ran upstairs into the room I was staying in. Locked the door and hid in the wardrobe till I either heard Wilbur's actual voice or till it was safe.

Word count: 1162