Stay away

It was a week later and Draco was finally out of the infirmary. He was walking down to the great hall to see Hermione. He got to the great hall to spot her reading the daily prophet "Hermione" he shouted she turned around, got up and ran to him dropping the newspaper on the floor "Draco your out, why didn't you tell me I could have come to get you" "I wanted to surprise you" they kissed for a full five minutes until someone walked into them "ouch Ron why did you do that ?" Hermione asked. He didn't reply "just ignore him darling, come on let's go" Draco said to her. They left the great hall to find Professor Flitwick "Hello professor" said Hermione "Hello Hermione, Draco I need to talk to you for a minute..... in private" Professor Flitwick said pointing towards his classroom "alright, Hermione wait here I won't be long" Draco told Hermione giving her a quick peck on the lips "okay" she replied. Hermione had been waiting for ten minutes when she saw Ron coming up to her. Before she could say anything he smashed his lips against hers. Draco came out of the room saw what Ron was doing and saw Hermione trying to get away Ron let go of Hermione and stepped back as soon as he did he felt a fist collide with his jaw he fell to the ground Draco had punched him "Stay away from her, cant you see she doesn't like you" Draco yelled putting a protective arm around Hermione. Ron got up smirked and walked away. "Are you okay, did he hurt you?"
"I'm fine thank you Draco for protecting me" "I will always protect you" he said pulling her into a tight embrace. "I love you"
"I love you too" Hermione said.