Character sketch

Siddharth nigam- 21

A cute, handsome, bold but angry, and a short tempered boy. Loves his mom and brother more than his life. Studies in first year of college but due to extraordinary skills become a secret agent that no one knows except abhi that too later on. Misses abhi and his mom so much.
Secret agent name- Black shadow
Expert in martial arts, self defense, gymnastics, cycling, dancing and many more.
In srinagar since 10th standard and at present persuing first year of college in SRINAGAR NATIONAL UNIVERSITY. Completed all his training, exams and become a secret agent one year back but solved many cases already directly or indirectly. But soon going to transfer in mumbai. In that one year he made his fear among all the underworld people. There is a flashback of how and why he went to srinagar and become an agent. You will know later on.

So this is the main character sketch others are simple ones.

Abhishek nigam-23
Elder bro of siddharth. A caring, loving sweet and simple boy. Wants to become a lawyer. In college 4th year as persuing ba llb. Crush on vaishnavi rao. friends of faisu riyaz avneet jannat and anushka. Misses siddharth a lot and still confused why sid forces to send him to srinagar but supported him. Didnt talked with him since 4 years.

Anushka sen-21
A cute and a fun loving girl.
Have a crush on riyaz but didnt comfessed yet. College first year soon in the second year along with avneet and riyaz.

Riyaz-21
Handsome and a cute boy. loves to have fun and masti with friends. Boyfriend of avneet but confused about his feelings. In first year.

Dont be confused guys everything will change later on.

Avneet kaur - 21
A bold, sassy, stylish and an arrogant girl. Full of attitude at first but later on changed. Girlfriend of riyaz but confused where its real love or just a friendship. Thinks all boys are just big flirt and can propose any girl for tympass. But different feelings for her group. Loves them.

Vaishnavi rao-23
In forth year with abhi. Loves him but scared to confess. Loves her gang so much. Beauty with brain. Everyone respects her so much. Wanted to meet sid so that he can help him to know about abhi's feelings.

Jannat zubair-22
A sweet, fun-loving and beautiful girl of Second year.In love with faisu but didnt confessed. Always curious about sid as abhi told everyone that he has a younger brother in srinagar.

Faisu-22
Handsome and caring boy. Loves jannat but didnt confessed.  Jealous of sid as jannat always get excited to know about him. But himself wants to meet sid.
In second year with jannat.

Done with the character sketch.
As till now i didnt get any response on intro so i have decided to wait for one week. If i get good response then i will start writing.