Chapter 33

Hey sparkles 🌻💖
Hope u all are safe and doing good💖

Please ignore my mistakes...I will correct it later

•Lets Start•

All three of them were enjoying their pani puri...Well vansh was enjoying more as his sweetheart was feeding him with so much love...

Karthik:Riddhu you love spicy pani puri right so have this
Riddhima:Well I wish to but I can't
Karthik:Y you can't
Riddhima:Actually I am feeding vansh so (lil shy)
Karthik:Oh come on don't worry then I will feed you

Mind:-
Vansh:It seems like this guy wants to die by my hand...Can't he see me am I invisible to him...God damnnn she is my wife damn it and I have the only right to feed her... I can't kill him now but I will teach this guy a lesson now itself...(smirks)

Karthik takes the pani puri from his plate and places it before Riddhima....But how is that going to be possible when VR is there...
Before Karthik could feed it to Riddhima vansh eats the pani puri from his hand...

Vansh:Ohh yummm....
Riddhima:Vanshhh that  pani puri was for me
Vansh:But sweetheart I wanted to also have a spicy one so
Karthik:Np riddhu here have this

Forwarding one more pani puri to riddhima but vansh takes it from Karthik's hand and feeds Riddhima... While Riddhima is amazed by sudden change in his behaviour

Vansh:Well thanks for the spicy pani puri karthik... Well I never keep anyone’s favour... So I will feed a very special pani puri... Saying this he smirks...

Karthik:Well that's not a favour but still if your saying wid much love I would like to have it

Mind:-
Vansh:Huhhh loveee my foot...Wait and Watch after eating my special pani puri u will always remember what I did to you...Well I don't feel sad at all for you cause you dared to feed my Riddhima now bear the upcoming consequence...(Smirks)

While Riddhima and Karthik are busy gossiping vansh takes this chance and ask the vendor to add more n more chill so that it gets muchhh spicy... After making the pani puri the vendor gives it to vansh...

Vansh:Here Mr chipko..I mean karthik have this...
Karthik:Thanks

Karthik takes the pani puri in between he starts choking soo badly....Riddhima gets tensed...

Vansh:Don’t worry he will be okay

Vansh takes the glass of water...Well the water also contains chill in it and he makes karthik drink it as a result karthik starts choking more...

Riddhima:Vanshhh there was chilli powder mixed in the water...
Vansh:I am so so sorry sweetheart I didn’t know...Wait a min I will bring a fresh bottle of water for him from the grocery shop...

Vansh walks in a slow mo speed and reaches the grocery shop to buy water...

Vansh:Well I am not at all sorry sweetheart but he deserves this...(mind)

He takes the water bottle and reaches the cashier... but he keeps moving backk and allows other customers to pay first...

Vansh finally comes out from the grocery shop and goes towards riddhima

Vansh:Here
Riddhima:Here have this karthik

She passes the water bottle to karthik and he feels lil better drinking the water...

Karthik:Oh goddd jiju it was so spicy... I never had anything spiciest then this I my entire life
Vansh:Sorry karthik I really didn't know that the vendor would add so much of chilli
Karthik:It's okay
Vansh:Well please take care of yourself and now I guess we should leave (Looks at Riddhima)
Riddhima:Yaa
Karthik:Okay then bye... well I wish I could hug you both but then I can't my attire is a mess
Vansh:This guy is getting on my nerves first he wants to feed my wife now huggg...I sw---- (mind)
Riddhima:Vansh where are you lost... Karthik is calling you
Vansh:Sorry I was thinking about you... (Winks)
Karthik:Awww you guys are so cute
Vansh:Yes we are (Pulling riddhima close to him)
Karthik:Okay then I should take ur leave...
Vansh and Riddhima bid bye to karthik and get in their car...

Riddhima:Vansh he younger than me and I am not like his big sister
Vansh:Whatttt
Riddhima:Because I am his sister and You shouldn’t get jealous...Afterall he is like your brother too...btw just look at your face... Oh god(saying this she starts laughing)

Vansh gets lost in her smile and then pulls her close to him...

Vansh:Mine (saying this he kisses her forehead)

While riddhima smiles hearing this and blushes...

Riddhima:Now let's go
Vansh:Yes...Well next destination is going be a very special place...
Riddhima:Well I can't wait
Vansh:Riddhima
Riddhima:Yes
Vansh:Can we hold our hands... well I am getting distracted by you...so
Riddhima:Well when u have a beautiful wife then why won't you get distracted...

Both them smile at each other and hold their hands together... While vansh starts to drive the car...

End....

I tried my best to make this chapter lil nice one 🌻💖...
If It's boring then please let me know...I will try to improve...

Promo:Accident and death...Is it the end 🥺

Do vote and comment...