chapter 3

Saranghae...
Jk:yes y/n I love you when I saw you first you hair your eyes your lips I just fell in love...
Y/n:but jungko..
Jk:its okay I know you dont feel the same but remember YOU ARE MINE!
Y/n:but....(he didnt let me finish and kissed my lips my eyes widened I didnt kiss him back then he broke the kiss)
Jk:take care bye!!
Y/n pov
I didnt said anything and he leave....
Time skip
Next day
Y/n pov
My flight is on 12:00 pm so I get ready and place my bag in car and sit in the car jisoo started driving by the way I     
am wearing this

Time skip Next day Y/n povMy flight is on 12:00 pm so I get ready and place my bag in car and sit in the car jisoo started driving by the way I      am wearing this

Time skip
At airport
Y/n pov
I saw the doctors who are leaving with me as I am about to enter in airport i hear a familiar voice I turned around and saw jungkook....
Jk pov
I went to say goodbye to her when I reached there and saw her about to enter inside the airport but when I call her she tured around she is looking so beautiful...she walked towards me and stand infornt of me..
Y/n:jungkook what are you doing here?
Jk:I just want to say goodbye to you..
Y/n:you lier I know why are you here(chukle)
Jk:why I am here??
Y/n:you want to know my feeling...but I dont have any feeling for you now so I will think about your I Love You so bye....and yaa 1 more thing when I am not here dont you dare fuck any girl otherwise I will not talk to you bye...
Y/n pov
With that I just ran from there and enter inside because I am blushing very hard of what I said...
Jk pov
So she also having getting started those feeling (chukle).
Jk:cute(mummed)
Jk pov
Dont worry babygirl my virginity is yours like yours virginity is mine...
Time skip
At afghanistan
Y/n pov
So here I am with doctors at the outside of the airport as we are waiting for the korean army to pick us through helecopter and after some time they came we head towards the helecopter with our bags and head towards the border...
The border is somehow far at small distance from our camps..
We place our bags and things in our camps and started to doing our work after sometime I got a call from jisoo..
At korea
Jisoo pov
So I am here at the mafia mansion as jin is missing me and jungkook is missing y/n so we are all in the living room while talking with each other when I saw jungkook upset as I know he must be missing y/n so I decided to call her on speaker but pretends that I am only talking to her...
Jisoo:ok so lets call y/n.
Jk:really!!
Jisoo:see how glow you while just hear her name(teasing)
Jk:unnie lets just call her,I cant wait.
Jisoo:ok.ok.wait(dailing y/n number)
Y/n:hello.
Jisoo:hello y/niiie how are you there? I am missing you are you fine? tell me.
(On speaker)
Y/n:relax unnie I am fine and I have a break now how are you??
Jisoo:yaa...I am fine so does not jungkook call you??
Y/n:why would he call me??
Jisoo:came on y/n I know you like him and he is also like you...
Y/n:come on unnie its true that he love me but I dont maybe..
Jisoo:maybe...what(teasing)
Y/n:maybe there is a chance ok now talk about something else.
Jisoo:why??are you feeling butterflies in you stomach?(teasing)
Y/n:come on unnie grow up...
Jisoo:I know he kissed you..
Y/n:whhat??did he tell you?how do you know?
Jisoo:come on y/n dont you know we have a cctv camera in living room..
Y/n:yaa you how could you see two people kissing you...(while I am speaking she cut the call)aish!
Jisoo:see jungkook I told you she likes you..
Jk:but she says maybe.
Jisoo:which means she started having feeling for you..(teasing)
Jk:unnie dont tease me(blushing)
Jisoo:aww so our kookie is blushing hann.
Jk:unnie!!
Jin:hey stob it!!
Bts except jin and jisoo:laugh
Time skip
15 days later
Y/n pov
So here I am our duty is completed now and I learn new things and save many lives now we are going back to korea we are now in helecopter and in these 15 days I only think about jungkook I dont know but I have feelings for him as I am in my thoughts we hear a blast and a building which is some meter away from us blast but we see some people who are injured so the helecopter takes the turn towards the building and we ran out of the helecopter and started doing treatments.
Jk pov
I am very happy today because today the love of my life is coming no one knows how I miss her in these fucking 15 days I get ready and make my way out of my room and woke down and saw my hyungs and jisoo unnie yes jisoo is living with us because she is alone at her home.
Jk:hello!good morning.
Bts+jisoo:hello and good morning.
Tae:why are you happy today..
Jisoo:oh today  y/n is coming..
Bts:ohhh
Jk:yaa..stop..
Jk pov
While they are talking I saw something about afghanistan on t.v I loud the volume and become shocked!!
Part 3 ends