prologue

PROLOUGE | MEETING EVERYONE

"We didn't ask"

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

Third Person POV

Billy woke in an unfamiliar location with a low groan. He sat up and looked around for any familiar faces before he jumped to any conclusions on where he is, his gaze landed on a bunch of teenagers around the same age as him, some of them were 16-19 and some adults who he thought must be their parents, two old people in robes and the mother of his fiancé, Katerina Romanova the woman who he has learned to despise after her found out what she did to Svetlana. He must have been the last one to stand up as everyone was looking at him with suspicion wondering who he was.

He slowly got up and found his friends so he quickly got up and ran towards them encasing Svetlana in a hug and kissing her on the forehead, Billy hadn't seen Svetlana for a few days so he really missed her. Svetlana melts in his hold whilst everyone were looking at them. Their friends are smiling at their reunion knowing how much Billy has missed Svetlana. Regulus glares at Billy feeling protective of the girl in his arms.

Billy was just about to speak when a blinding light filled the room and a piece of paper along with a movie floated down towards Svetlana who looks a bit skeptical about opening the letter. Then she looks over at the cover of the movie and her eyes show discomfort at what she saw. noticing his girlfriend's discomfort he wrapped his arms around her, Billy looks over at the movie cover and gasps. On the cover was a picture of Svetlana and writing that says [SCREAM X BLACK WIDOW] it also showed Billy and Stu along with the rest of their friends behind them.

The rest of their friends looked at the movie cover and gasp as well guessing that it will show Svetlana's life and that she didn't like telling others about it because of how much pain it brought her. The only one who knew about her past was Billy. Someone in the hall cleared their throat causing the group of friends' heads to snap up and look at who cleared their throat.

"Hello my name is Albus Dumbledore" Albus speaks in a grandfatherly tone earning a glare from Regulus and Svetlana.

"We didn't ask" Svetlana snapped making her Russian accent come out causing Billy to tighten his hold on her and for Regulus to laugh.

Svetlana got out of Billy's hold and leaned over to grab the letter to read it out to the hall when suddenly a bright flash filled the room and showed three people two of them landed normally whilst the other one fell to the floor. Svetlana looked over to see who it was, once she saw them she widened her eyes and ran up to the blonde female.

"Yelena" Svetlana quietly shouted encasing the said girl into a hug.

"Svetlana" Yelena shouted back also encasing Daisy into a hug