chapter two

CHAPTER TWO | TRAINING

"Опять, снова"

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

10 years later

A ten year old Svetlana is shown. Her hair is tied up in a bun, she has a ballet outfit on with point shoes on her feet.

Then she turns around showing her green eyes as she turned to Madam B waiting for her to give orders making the woman smirk before nodding to the man sat at the piano with a guard stood next to him.

"What is Happening?" a first year Gryffindor asks

"Training" Svetlana replies unemotionally making people look at her.

Music starts to fill the hall which the girls were practising in, Madam B was shouting orders when someone fell out of sync making Madam B smirk before nodding to the guard who shoots the girl.

Screams filled the great hall as they witnessed someone get murdered. The assassins in the room just looked at the screen with no emotion especially Yelena and Svetlana due to the both of them being used to it.

The music still plays and the girls continue dance acting as if nothing just happened and they didn't see a girl die right infront of them.

The girls continue to dance with Madam B watching their every move. The girls have been going at this for hours now and blood was beginning to seep through their pointe shoes but none of them stopped.

"Опять, снова" (again) Madam B ordered making the music start again and the girls repeat their routine.

Another girl fell out of the routine and looked at the Smirking Madam B fearfully.

"Нет, нет, пожалуйста, я не хотел" (No, no please, I didn't mean to)

Everyone except the assassins and Katerina felt bad for the girl, Yelena, Svetlana and Melina were calm because they knew it was better for the girl to be dead and be safe than having the fear of being killed everyday if you did something wrong and Katerina was just heartless and didn't care that a girl died.

The girls begging went unheard by madam B as she ordered the guard to shoot again. It showed Svetlana's emotionless face as she continued to dance when a gunshot went off and blood splattered on her face but the girl didn't show any emotion again, she just contained to dance,

"Where did you send our daughter" Regulus asks Katerina with rage in his voice.

"Away from you" Katerina answers with a smirk as she watched regulus glare at her. Regulus was pissed at Katerina because she sent their daughter to that death trap and because she was smirking at the girls dying.

𝙙𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙮𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙚𝟱𝟳 -

Just a little something to get the story up and running again, thank you for reading this book even though I haven't updated for a while, I've had a massive writers block and when I th8nk I have got something to write down the words leave my brain leaving me with nothing to write.

As you can see i changes Daisy's name to Svetlana because you know she is Russian and Daisy didn't sound very Russian.