I'll be here.. with you.

"Sisterrrrrr Toniaaaaa there's something in the maillll!" Teucer shouts happily.

"It's from Big brother! Maybe it's a new toy!" His face lights up with joy but soon fades.

"Dear Teucer,

This is big brother Tartaglia.. Your big brother is going on a very.. long adventure. I'm not coming back, I'm sorry. Remember to take care of Sister Tonia, Anthon, and the others when you grow up. Protect them like your life depends on it. You will see some men come to our house talking to the others because of my great work in the toy factory.. ! They'll give you a gift. Cherish it. Remember that I always wanted protect you and the others. Brother Tartaglia is sorry. I will forever be with you, but you won't see me. It's just some magic spell from the toy factory.. but I will always be with you. You'll understand someday. Take care.

Your Dear Brother,
Tartaglia"

Teucer laughs as he says "Hahahaha, it's one of Big Brothers pranks again! He wouldn't do that!" He smiles in his naivety.

Tonia giggles and asks, "Why? What'd he sent you this time?"

"Here look!" Teucer jumps slightly trying to reach them the letter. "Hehe, it's one of Big Brother Tartaglia's pranks again".

"Alright." She replied but not too long after as a tear sheds down her cheeks.

"Sister? Why? Is there anything wrong?"

"No! Of course not. I'm just proud of Brother Tartaglia.. That's all.." She forces a smile.

"Oh okay!"

Silence was all that's heard.

"I wonder when will Big Brother Tartaglia will come back!" Tonia looks at his little brother's naive self. "Someday.. Someday he'll come back.." she smiles with watery eyes.